Chapter 7

Perseus's POV

I woke up in a tent when I exited I saw that I was in a camp. Then I noticed that the gods and demigods were looking at me,"Pitcher, welcome to Camp Half-Blood." Zeus said cheerfully, but I knew what he was thingking,"How can we trust thus maniac?" He thought. "What is Camp Half-Blood?" I asked. Poseidon chuckled,"It's a camp for demigods." I nodded. "A few campers will show you around." Athena said and the gods flashed away. Three children stepped foward, the first to speak was a girl,"Hi, Im Annabeth daughter of Athena. This is Theseus son of Poseidon and that is Nico son of Hades." I was shocked, my brothers still had children. I don't have any, I sweared off love and children. I greeted them,"Come." Theseus said.

At the end of the tour I remembered that I saw Sniper nowhere,"Where is Sniper?" I asked. "He left to a place I don't know." Nico said. That dam traitor! Then a sound could be heard,"What is that?" I asked,"It's time for dinner." Annabeth said and we ran to the place. "What is this place?" I asked in wonder. "It's the dining pavilon." Theseus said I nodded even though I don't knoe what that is. "Where am I going to sit?" I asked Annabeth. "With me." Chiron answered and I went with him.