14.Appreciation

205 votes and 3.8kReads. Thank you guys so much for reading this and nice comments. I really appreciate it. Anyways I hope you enjoy this little fun little mini chapter. I'm not really sure what to call it.

Jonah hit the record button and started playing the piano.

" Tell the truth. Everyone has a closet. In the night, they were disguises. Then in the end they lie to you." Jonah sang.

Jonah could hear heavy footsteps coming towards him. He kept playing despite the noises.

" watch out for lion tigers and bears. It's about to hit the fan. So you better be ware. Tell the truth."

" New Song?" A deep voice asked as he started to applaud.

" Yea" Jonah said as restarted playing keys. His phone began to ring rapidly.

Jonah ignored his phone, and kept playing. He didn't want to lose his concentration.  This song would be a hit, and bring him more fame. Most importantly it showed apart of him. The true him that was hidden behind all these Cahill secrets.

"You might want to get that." The voice suggested as he stood in the room.

Jonah turned around looking at the person. He realized what was really happening and stopped mid key.

Checking his phone, and saw it was a text from Hamilton. This would be his last text from his beloved friend or anyone in general.

"So." Jonah said his palms getting sweaty."How's Vesper One?"

"He's good especially knowing that you're dead." The voice said as started to pull the trigger.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy Cahill sat in the command center. In her hand, was a pamphlet for college. She couldn't wrap her head around the idea of college. Show up to learn, don't trust anyone, and carry around a weapon. If you don't then you broke two cahill rules of survival. College used to make Amy leap for joy to have chance of freedom and meet new people. Now it felt like Amy lost right to meet new people being known by the world as the spoiled rich kid.

Hamilton walked past the room,and texting rapidly. His facial was in knots, and turned red.

Amy was curious about what was going on with him. Maybe it was Matt? She never felt like pressuring him about Matt it like invading if she did. Especially since she had a little brother invading her privacy all these years.

"Where is Dan?" Amy questioned as she started to walk out the room.

Dan sat on the coach playing video games with Atticus and Molly. The three of them concentrated on the screen intently not missing a single moment.

Molly sat in the middle keeping the two boys from arguing about who wins.

Amy smiled looking directly at her brother. He was happy, and was a normal kid. Amy saw her little brother the part the Cahill family took from him. The part were he laughed, and enjoyed life.

" Are you guys still playing this dumb game?" Ian asked with a face of disgust.

"Yep, you want to try?" Molly asked as she handed him the controller next to him.

Ian took the controller and sat down next to Atticus.

"What is the objective of this game?" Ian asked as he looked at the screen with confusion.

"You just race around the track, and try to beat everyone else." Dan said

" You americans and your race cars." Ian protested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, I updated don't be shocked. It is officially spring break for me, and I have no life or plans. So I will updating daily. The chapters will be a lot longer then what I usually post. I will also try to finish this book by the end of this month or later. This chapter was like a reader appreciation post. I really do appreciate you guys reading this , and commenting. Especially since I thought this story sucked. Anyway, thanks again for reading even when I don't update on schedule.

~KT