2.Party

Spotlight shined in his face, music playing loud. Jonah wizard was in his world. He just finished singing Love rus out.The crowd was loving it and even Sinead was singing along in the front row. Jonah took a deep breath and wipes the sweat from his brow. Out of all the concerts he done. They were never this tiring or maybe Jonah was just getting old.

" Alright I'm going to slow it done a bit. "Jonah Said as he looked at the crowd.

" I love you Jonah Wizard!" A girl screamed as she waves her poster.

Jonah smiled pointing to her in the audience.

" Love you too. Now I'm going to sing stay with me." Jonah Said as he started to sing. A couple of Janus singers came out in green outfits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy stood in the crowd watching the performance. She was glad that she booked a private venue there was no way all these Cahillls would fit. A girl next to her pulled out her phone waving it in the air.

"If it isn't Amy Cahill." A voice Said

Amy turned around. She took a minute to observe him. His light brown eyes, curly hair, white shirt, and blue jeans.

" J-Jake." Amy said almost stuttering.

Jake smiled faintly and took her hand. His hand felt so soft like holding a fluffy pillow.

" Thought I never find you." Jake Said as he looked down at Amy.

Amy felt her face blushing even though it Proably is.

" Well there about a million people and that's only half the Cahills."Amy Said as she brushed her hair from her face.

Jake sighed and put his hands on Amy's hips like a gentle man. Amy followed putting my hand around his neck.

" Oh won't you stay with me cus your all I need." Jonah Sang as the chorus cut in.

Jake and Amy danced together. Her eyes staring into his. Amy closed her eyes laying her head on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan sat near the food table with Atticus. The two of them covered in Cheetos crums holding a few in their hand.

" Dan this was a great idea." Atticus Said talking with food in his mouth.

Dan smiled looking at Atticus. He may take college courses, and extra classes. But Atticus looked more like a kid just having fun.

" Yea but I bet you can't chug down a whole bowl of Cheetos." Dan Said as he hanged Atticus a bowl.

" Your on." Atticus Said as he started stuffing Cheetos in his mouth.

Being a kid was how Dan likes it. Even though any day it could change and they would have to save world again.

" Saving the world." Dan mumbled.

" What?"Atticus Said as he stopped shoving Cheetos in his mouth.

" Nothing." Dan Said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The person sat a few miles away watching with binoculars. Their white outfit gettin grass stains on it.

" Enjoy your little party now Cahills. I'm coming for you. When I do there will be no more partying" The person said wiping off grass their clothes.

The person put down their binoculars, and walked in the street. They placed their hand in the coat pocket. A smile crept on the face as the first victim was just infront.