18. I have questions

Alcatraz Island Tomas Stronghold

 A Tomas walks through the stronghold wearing a tracksuit and earbuds dangling from his pocket. Looking down at his fit bit calculating how many steps he walked today.

"Can't believe that we once kept prisoners down here. The clue hunt days were wild. Constantly working in the gym training for the next excursion." Tom said staring at ultra-sound prison.

Tom's headphone playing staying alive by Bee Gees.  

Ah ha ha stayin alive, stayin alive. Ah, ha, ha , ha stayin alive.

"Huh, the Janus branch says Tomas don't have good taste in music." Tom laughed as he began to sing the next verse.

A few feet in front of him was a unconscious Tomas agent  in a puddle of his own blood. 

"Jimmy." Tom called rushing to his aid. " I think I need to do CPR ."

Tom began to think about  The Office episode he saw earlier that morning. When Micheal was singing staying alive while giving CPR to the dummy.

" The Janus are right. Tomas have terrible taste in music." Cheyenne Wyoming said with  her southern accent . She raised her aiming for Tom's head.

Tom quickly pulled his gun from its holster.  

Casper stepped out from the shadows pulling the trigger on his gun.

Tom fell back as the bullet connected with his forehead. 

His music continued to play as Tom laid on the floor dead. 

Ah, ha, ha , ha stayin alive.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atticus was walking down the street. He felt as though someone was tailing him. Atticus was so close to the Cahills mansions.

"Marcus." Atticus called looking him in the face.

  Vesper One stepped out of the shadows. He lowered his hood revealing his face. 

"I haven't seen you since my mother." Atticus said " You used to come over  with Dave, and bring toys."

"Time goes by fast. I'm sorry about you're mother." Marcus said " Murdering her was tactical. If she lived then you would've lived up to your full potential as a guardian. Unfortunately, your not that good of a guardian."

"Your not much a Vesper either." Atticus stated

"I don't want to kill you Atticus. I find you very fascinating. I tried to scare you off with the texts. You wouldn't listen just pursued with Phoenix.  I thought about having Molly to kill you too but .." Marcus said 

Marcus slowly moved towards Atticus.

Atticus knew in a few moments that Marcus would change his mind. Marcus needed to kill Atticus. He knew too much.  Atticus turned around to realize that Cheyenne Wyoming was behind him.

"Second time is the charm." Casper joked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly stood in the hoodie. She could hear footsteps behind her. A familiar ringtone sounded of the angry birds noises.

"Dan." she whispered

"I have questions."Dan said a firm tone.

"Dan, I didn't want to hurt you. I actually did like you. I was ashamed of being a Vesper after what happened two years ago." Molly said her voice shaking.