~TWO~

Just letting you know, some of the photos aren't tied in with the whole story, I just felt like putting in random photos you might enjoy :)

-------------------

I just think, how the hell is this happening? Just this crush asking me if we could hang out. 

I just couldn't believe that he wants to be my friend, but...

He may end up being a kidnapper, or a murderer!

At the end of school, I went to my locker and saw Ashton behind me. "Your not kidding!" I said, "you do want to hang out with me!"

"Yeah, I am serious!" Ashton said.

"Okay, can I trust you? Cause I don't want to end up kidnapped or murdered by you?"

He held up his pinkie, "I pinkie promise I will not murder you or kidnap you!"

I looked at him and smiled, "you need to make a speech so you can convince me to hang out with you."

"Okay," he huffed. "I make a pinkie promise to Ms..."

He doesn't know my name yet, "Diana McCathey!"

"Ms Diana McCathey to not kidnap or murder her while she is my friend, and I will never break my promise..."

I look at him, then turn away to blush alone.

"Not even if it kills me," he has his pinkie up and I held out mine.  We crossed pinkies and he waited for me, once I realized he wanted to hang out now.

I saw Natalie freeze behind me. 

"Ashton, Natalie is going to take me to driving school to do my last test. So-"

"I'll come with you," he looked with both of his eyebrows raised. I rolled my eyes.

-------------------

We arrived and I went in the student driver's car. I watched myself being pressured because my not-crush-anymore is with me, in the back seat, with Natalie. I saw myself put my hands on the wheel and calmed down. I turned the keys and put the car in reverse.

I put the car to drive forward. I moved at the right speed limit and I saw my teacher check a lot, and I was happy.

Until I looked at the mirror, seeing Ashton smiling at me, and I got very nervous and got slower and slower and parked on the side of the road. I freaked out.

"Are you okay?" Ashton said behind me.

"I'm the teacher and I know what I can do, unlike you," the teacher said.

"Well I want to let you know, I drive a car, and I am her best friend, so I can help too."

Attractive, but we are just friends.

"You can do it, I believe in you!" Ashton said before the teacher could do anything. I started going on the road when it was safe enough. I drove perfectly till the reach ended the test and told me I passed! I was so happy, I high five Natalie and Ashton. Then Ashton came to me and asked me to go now. "I want to show you something!"

In Australia Series- First Year (SUMMER PART) A. I.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें