~ELEVEN~

I used the bathroom to change. I got in shorty pajamas, with a tank top. I let Ashton in so we can brush are teeth together.

"I think your breath is fine!" I yelled.

He smiled. "I had a peppermint ten minutes ago."

I laughed. "Whatever, I'm so freaking tiered."

We finished brushing our teeth. I got in bed and he jumped in. He turned off the lights and I rested my head on his hot chest.

"When will school?" I whispered.

"Next Monday, so in 6 days."

"Damn. This was a fast Summer."

"It didn't for me," Ashton commented.

I smiled.

I fell asleep, hearing a slow heart beat from Ashton. He must be feeling comfortable.

When I think about Ashton, my heart races in excitement and beg myself to ask him to hangout.

I woke up to the sound of Ashton. "We're going to Starbucks!!!!"

I quickly got up, just tasting the mocha latte. I got dressed in the bathroom, put my hair in a quick bun and left with Ashton.

We decided to go in Ashton's car. I was way to lazy to drive.

We arrived to Starbucks. I was so excited to order my mocha latte.

We got in line and we just stood their holding hands. The line was so long. I went on my phone for any messages.

I got no messages. So I stood their.

Then I felt a warm hand on mine Ashton was right beside me, looking at me. His warm hand went from my  hand to my arm,  making me flinch by the feeling. Then he tickled my arm till he his hand was on my shoulder. I felt like nothing could make me feel better than this.

Then to my waist. He drew circles on my back slowly, it comforted me. He was so warm. He leaned over to me and I went towards him. His warm breath tickled my skin. I love it when he kisses me, it was gentle and yet passionate.

He gentle tickled my lips with his. Then we touched lips, and we were kissing in front of elderly people. We let go and he kept his gentle hand on my back.

We got our drinks and we left. We went to the nearest park and we sat on a bench, near the beach.

We stood silent. Both of us were smiling.

"Will be remembered there," Ashton giggled.

I smiled at the thought of what we looked like... again. But in public.

Him and I smiled at each other.

His dimples. 

"Diana," Ashton said.

"What?" I asked.

"How do you feel about me?" Ashton asked.

I begged to not here this question. Harry suddenly popped in my head. Harry, they way he makes me feel different.

"You are amazing Ash, and you know that!" I hugged him. He set his chin on my head and I set my head on his shoulder. I felt him smile, which made me smile.

"This summer has been amazing Diana. Being with you... makes me feel better."

I set my head on his shoulder.

We sat in silence.

We came to the hotel room where Luke and Calum are sleeping in and Ashton was practicing. Michael came in and played some guitar.

Ashton was playing on his drums and I enjoyed it. Until I remembered something.

"Was I supposed to help around your house while you were gone?"

He laughed. "I only meant for Ashley, I didn't want her to come her but I wanted you to come, so I told her really to help around."

I giggled. "I wonder what Ashley is feeling like."

I pretty much enjoyed their company. Every minute, we laugh about something someone commented.

Until we heard a knock. I volunteered to go up and answer it. I opened to the sound of a gasp.

"Why are you here?" Ashley asked.

"I... um" I was pale.

"Whatever, hey Ashy!" She gave Ashton a kiss and Ashton pulled away quickly.

"Ashley, I need to talk to you," Ashton said.

The room was quiet.

Ashton went in a different room with Ashley and I hear them talking.

Ashton

So I heard a knock on the door and Ashley started gasping at Diana.

"Whatever, hi Ashy," She ran to me and kissed me and I pulled away quickly.

The room was silent. "I need to talk to you Ashley."

We walked into a different room and Ashley was wide-eyed at me.

"Ashley, you are an amazing girl, but when you abandoned me, I felt horrible. You left me and I want to leave you."

She smiled. "Oh that was a long time ago."

I was about to boil by the irritation Ashley is causing. I sat on the bed, to rest my fatigue feet.

"It wasn't a long time ago. And I still feel the pain you gave me," I whispered.

She all of a sudden jumped on me and I was pinned on the bed, and she was sittings on top of me.

"Don't let the past ruin you," she gently set her lips on mine and I tried to get out of the kiss, but she was bruising my wrist, I couldn't feel it.

She started to kiss me roughly.

"You are mine!" She yelled.

"You are so-" I was interrupted as she kissed me so roughly, her tongue was dancing its way into my mouth.

Then she let go of me. She looked at me.

She kissed me gently and she moved my hand to her thighs.

"Tickle them," she demanded.

I started to rub her thighs and she started kissing me on my neck.

She moved my hands around her thigh as she moved around.

Until someone opened the door.