~TWELVE~

Diana

It was a long talk for Ashton and Ashley. I wonder.

What is he started to like her? I think she is using him for something.

That's when I heard a loud noise of Ashton, "stop!"

What was she doing. I walked to the door and I opened it.

I gasped. I see Ashley on top of Ashton and she was manipulating his hands. She keeps on gently kissing his neck until she noticed me.

"Why are you here?" She yelled.

"Ashton! Why? You are stronger than her. You can get her off of you!"

"I... uh," he stumbled. Making me boil in fury.

"He loves me. And I don't know why you are here, so you should of packed and left by now. "

I looked at Ashton who was in worry. He push Ashley off, and walked towards me.

I started to run away until I bumped into Calum.

"What's wrong?" Calum asked.

"I want to go home. Can you help me pack?" I asked.

"But what about the concert?"

"Forget it. Ashley deserves it more than me."

Ashley was smiling. "That's true."

Ashton was burying his face in his hands.

"Diana. She is a mistake. She is manipulative! I would never choose her over you, and you know that," Ashton cried.

"Wow, after you made out with me, you still like her?"

"You wanted to make out with me. I didn't!"

"Well you did," she smiled.

I didn't want to hear the rest.

"I'll help you d," Calum answered.

We walked into Ashton's room and Ashton was following us.

Calum got my toothbrush and toothpaste while Ashton was trying his best.

"Listen Di, you know I hate her, but she can't get over me, I don't know why," he joked. But why a seemed to be a joke was horrendous.

"You are so narcissistic, so self absorbed," I yelled.

"I didn't mean it that way Di, you know that I would rather hurt myself than crush you," he commented.

I was done packing. "Don't call me Di. I don't want to talk to you."

He held me by the waist. "I like you Diana, you are smart, kind, patient, and gorgeous. You have way more things to describe you!"

I was about to cry by the feeling. Ashley came in and laughed. "You are so not for Ashton," she said.

I looked at her.

"Ashley. Our relationship is over! You are not understanding! Now go away! Go back to your house, cause we are meant to be."

Ashley finally understood. "Okay," she whispered.

I looked at Ashton who was looked at my bags, "that was proof, that I'm into you Di."

I hugged him. "I know Ashton."

We hugged and Calum left awkwardly to his room. He lifted my head with one finger so we could face each other. We gently kissed and I felt better. He started to kiss me slowly and gently. I was moving with him and we were in our own world.

We smiled at each other and him and I felt comfortable together.

I brushed my hairs and put it in a bun for the gig. Ashton kept it simple with his brown hair. Nothing special about it.

Ashton saw my bun and smiled. "All set?"

"Yeah."

He gently kissed me, and I feel like I could fly. He understood the way I felt about him.

But I wanted him. He is the best.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started kissing slowly and longer. He set his hands on my waist. He kissed me harder and I was in a mood for that. He pulled me closer. His hand is on my back and my hands were on the sides of his neck.

He let go and we held hands out the door.