~SIX~

I am surprised Ashton would let me come to his concert with the boys, that is awesome. I can't believe my mom saw Ashton's mom! This day is going so well.

I went to bed and shut my eyes. I suddenly went to a deep sleep, knowing that tomorrow will be great.

I heard a rock thrown from out the window, and I looked outside and found Ashton shirtless...

He climbed up a tree to my window and got in. As he went in my room, I felt his warmth changing the temperature of the room.

"I can't stop loving you Diana," he whispered. He held to my waist and went close to me, I suddenly loss control of my body, and moved slowly towards each other. He and I took a deep warm breath and got closer. He suddenly said, "i love you."

Suddenly became blurry. This wasn't real, just a dream...

Mom was on the side of the bed and yelled at me, "get up!"

I looked up at her confused. "Why mom?"

The time was six in the morning. "I need you to get me some detergent for the laundry.

I got stressed. "Why!"

"Because I am your mother and I said so!"

I got up and went in moms car. I finally passed my test, have my license and ready to drive. I put in reverse and then to drive. I made it to the nearest Pharmacy and store and got some detergent. I turned around and bumped into Calum.

"Hi Diana!" He hugged me. I laughed. "Hey! Why are you here?"

He laughed at my dumb question, "I had to get some detergent, and I can see you were here for the same reason."

"Huh, are you doing this on purpose?" I asked.

"No! You are my friend, I am not trying to flirt with you or follow you, My mom told me to get detergent."

We paused for a moment. "I was planning on going to Starbucks by myself, but you seem tired, I can take you their, if you want."

"I don't mind," that was nice of him. He led me to his car.

"I have an idea, after the coffee, I'll take you back here and you can get in your car and leave okay?"

"Yep, I was just going to asked you that."

We say in the car making pointless conversations. "I had five fish that died in my life," Calum continued. I looked at him as we he kept talking. Then he stopped and had a look of guilt.

"I should shut my mouth and let you talk."

I looked at him and smiled. "No, I'm fine, I like having someone else talk."

"I hate awkward silence!" He yelled.

It got silent for three seconds then we laughed again.

We got out of the car and jogged to Starbucks. He got in with no line and ordered. "I'll have an ice tea please. And this lovely lady would like a blonde roast coffee."

He was very polite to me, he is a great friend. We got are drinks and sat on the couches. "How's your cello?"

I was surprised. "You know?"

"Yeah, Ashton always tells things about you!" He smirked.

I didn't believe it, Ashton may have feelings for me. I didn't know he would hide such a thing, I have feelings for him too!

We kept making pointless topics until we finished our drinks. We walked out and went in the car. He drove me to the store and I smiled at him. "Thank you for that!" I said.