The Triwizard Tournament

Well it's all up to the cup now!
-time laps to September 16-
I wake up and immediately Ginny gives me a hug and Hermoine does to. "Happy Birthday!" She squeals. She hands me a very big box, which I couldn't hold, and in it are makeup items and nail polish utensils and colors. "Awww. How did you know?" I ask. "Well, let's just say that Fred and George told me you were saving your money for some. So I bought you the stuff you wanted and you can keep that money for something else." She told me. I hug her again and walk down the stairs to the common room, there all of our friends and family are waiting for me with gifts. Harry hands me a present and it's a magical notebook. What it does is you write down whatever you want mane then if someone else tries to look in the book, it's blank. Cool! Then Ron comes to me. He gives me the present and I open it. It's a new purse! It's the one I've been wanting! It'd periwinkle and I just love it! Fred, George, and Ginny come holding a huge box. They set it on the ground and I hear a bark! I open it and a beagle puppy is inside! "Oh my lord! Thank you so much guys! I love you so much!" I say while walking around giving everyone hugs. "Uh. Emi?" Someone asked and I turn around and see Lee. "Hey." I say. "I just wanted to say happy birthday." He tells me and walks to Fred and George, who are giving him the silent treatment. Once Lee leaves, I hear a knock at the portrait. I walk there and ask, "Who is it?" "Babe?" I hear Cedric say. I open the door and he rushes into me and picks me up and spins me around. "Happy 17!" He cheered. "Well, I'm not 17 yet. But thank you honey!" I cheer back. "Uh, I have to tell you something." He told me. He brings me to a corner and holds my hand. "I put my name in for the Triwizard Tournament." He told me. "Cedric Diggory! You can get hurt! No you better not get chosen." I tell him sternly. "Look, I want to use the money to get us a house. To get us somewhere. Together." He told me. I start crying into his chest. He lifts my head up and kisses me. "If you die, I'll kill you!" I whisper shout chocking on my words. He chuckles and brings me back to my friends. Once everything died down I went to my dorm and got the makeup out. I looked at everything and started putting things into my vanity. After that I put on some of it. I wanted to go for a more edgy look so I lined my eyes cat eye style with black, then put gold over that. Then I put a purple shade and made an ombré to pink. I lined my lips with a light pink stick and then filled them in with a light pink gloss. I curled my hair and put it into a French braid. I then put on a burgundy crop top and beanie and a black and white patterned flowy skirt. I walk downstairs and Cedric whistles. I play slap him and take his hand and walk out.  It's 10:00 on Saturday September 16! Almost 17 on 16! Get it? We walk down to the courtyard outside of the school and sit down underneath a tree, not the whomping willow. Trust me we had problems with that before.😏 "Look, Emi I know it's your special day, but you have to promise me not to enter the tournament." Cedric told me in a serious tone. "Cedric. Trust me. I am going to do it and it's going to be ok. I'm going to enter." I tell him. "You can't! I can't lose you Emi." He tells me, starting to tear. "Cedric. You would never lose me. I will always be with you, dead or alive." I tell him. I lean into his shoulder and hug him. He hugs back and I look up and see him crying a bit. "Never."
-Dinner-
"Alright guys! It's 5:58! Almost 17!" I tell Fred and George. I smile and stare at the clock. When it turns to 5:59, I turn around and kiss Cedric. My first kiss as 17 is Cedric! We run downstairs to the Great Hall and everyone is waiting for us. I walk in and here clapping. I mean cause my friends and stuff. I walk to the goblet and enter my name. So does Fred and George. "Alright. Any last people, wanting to enter for the tournament?" Dumbledore asked. Nobody walked up. "Ok! Let's begin. From Durmstrang..... Mr. Victor Krum!"
"From Beaxbatons..... No one? Did anyone from Beaxbatons enter?" Dumbledore asked. All of them shook their heads.
"Ok, um... I guess there will be one more from Hogwarts and the goblet will choose who the third person will be.. From Hogwarts.... Mr. Cedric Doggory!"
"And last, but not least.... Ms. Emilia Weasley!"
So Ceddy, Victor and I are the participants. After choosing we had dinner and went to bed. Dumbledore told us we would find out our first challenge on October 1, and on October 31, we meet our challenge!

Ok so I hope you guys liked the chapter. Um..... This book is at 512 flipping reads! And 81 comments and 57 votes! Thank you for everyone who owes, comments, and reads. My dream was to become either an actress, chef, or author and right now you made one of my dreams come true! Guess which one it is?! Ok I love you all my very bright shining stars!
🎂🌈🐶