Chapter 1

A/N: Okay, this is my first fanfic. I hope you all like it. I love telling stories, and I love the FNAF series, so I hope you all enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Now on with the story!!!
--------

"(Y/N) !!!!! Wake up!!!!" You hear your uncle shout from the bottom of the stairs. Slowly, you turn and stretch, then open your eyes. "(Y/N)!!! Did you hear me??"

" Yea, Yea..." You mutter in a soft voice. You try to run your hand through your messy (h/c) hair, but it was just too messy from sleeping. Slowly you turn to look at your clock, which sat on a really nice cherrywood table beside your bed. Staring at the (f/a) (favorite anime) themed digital clock, you waited for your (e/c) eyes to focus. When they finally did, you found that it was 8:52am. Your Judo class started at 9am and it was across town "Oh crap!!!" You yell and hurry to find clothes to wear. You didn't even care that you may not have looked publicly presentable.

You put your shoes on, grabbed your mesaenger bag, and dashed down the stairs, where your uncle was sitting at the table holding up a thermos of your favorite coffee as he was reading a paper. You thanked him and headed for the door before realizing you forgot the lunch you had made the night before. You did a quick 180° back to the kitchen, where your uncle was now holding up your (f/c) lunch bag.

"Have a good day, Sweetheart" he grinned.

"Thanks Uncle!!" You gave him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before running out of the house and to your white Kia Spectra. You pretty much shoved everything into the passenger side then started the car and quickly pulled out.

Thankfully, the traffic spirits were with you. Not a single red light on your trip, and you were only 3 minutes late.

In your Judo class you were one of the most experienced and most skilled. Though your uncle had made you pick a martial art to begin when you were 8, it kind of grew on you. You were passionate, but not a force to be reckoned with. You felt confident in your skills, determined to never fall victim again.

After Judo, you were off to your engineering and mechanics class. Also suggested by your uncle, incase something happened to your car in the middle of nowhere. That guy thought of everything. Well, since your parents passed away, he was going to make sure you had the skills you needed. He was protective of you, even though you were 19.

You knew how to fix engines, build engines from spare parts, and even weld metals. Not only were these skills to keep yourself out of trouble with your car, but you could also get a great paying career.

After the engineering and mechanics class you then sat in your car with your lunch made of (favorite protein, fruits and vegetables) and turned on your radio to listen to music as you ate. At the bottom of your lunch bag, you found a newspaper clipping that your uncle had obviously put there.