Chapter 15: The Last Dance

There was quite a bit of fuss going on all over the news. Uncle sure was taking care of everything the way he said he would. I cancelled my Judo lesson for the first time in 11 years so I could spend some time with my friends. We all sat on the couch watching the news on TV.

The manager was caught and admitted to taking part in Vincent's plot. We were still waiting on what charges would be filed against him and how long he would be in prison. But the scary part was, they couldn't find the golden bunny named "Springtrap" anywhere.

"What do they mean they can't find him? He was dead when we left him there!" Ben exclaimed.

"It's not like he could have gotten up and run away!" Clara added.

"Relax, guys!" I didn't yell, but I said it loud enough to get their attention. "I'm sure uncle did something with his body."

They all seemed to take a deep breath when I said that.

"He is gone, everyone. Now we can finally rest." Sai said. He put his arm around me when I was sitting next to him, and held me close, so I was leaning on his shoulder. Ben leaned on my shoulder from the other side of me, Clara leaned on Sai's other shoulder, and Felix leaned on Ben's. We all fell asleep that way.
___

When I woke up, they were no where to be found. I sat up, there was a blanket on me.

"Good afternoon sleepyhead!" I was greeted by uncle who had a mixing bowl in his hand. He was stirring something and I was afraid to ask what it was. Were you going to sleep all day?"

"Well maybe a majority.." I laughed a little. "Where is everyone?"

"Who are you talking about?" He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

Oh no. Did I dream it? Was this all in my head?? I didn't answer.

"Hey smile! I made pancakes!"

My back was turned towards him. I was glad he didn't see my expression change to pure horror. I slapped on a smile and turned to him

"Great!" Maybe I was a little overenthusiastic. He just stared at me for a minute before walking back to the kitchen.
____

That night, I sat on the couch, still in my jammies from that morning.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" Uncle came into the room, it was all dark with just the TV on. "It's 11:45 pm you're going to be late for work."

"I still have to work?" I asked.

"Well yeah, why wouldn't you? Come on, I'll take you there."

I slowly got up and grabbed my things, ready to go. Uncle just looked at me.

"...That's what you're wearing?"

"Does it matter?" I moaned a little, sounding like a kid.

"Yes. Lucky for you, I picked something out." He grinned. I was a little skeptical about it, but when I saw the dress it was gorgeous! It was a dark purple spaghetti strap dress with silver stars printed on it. It kinda reminded me of the curtains from pirate cove. I immediately changed, since uncle wouldn't let it go. I put on the matching shoes and went with uncle out the door.

It was about 5 minutes after my shift had started. The room was all brightly lit up, the tables moved around in a giant circle. And the Pirate's Cove curtain was missing.

"Uncle? What happened here?" I asked, just then, music started to play.
It was slow, beautiful guitar music. I looked at the stage and saw Ben playing his red guitar. I smiled when I saw him.

I looked around and saw my friend's, Ben, Clara, Felix, Gordon...

"GORDON!!" I ran to embrace him. I was so happy to see him.