Chapter 6

After taking down the two animatronics that tried to kill me, I heard a sound that sounded like a kid crying. There in the corner of my office was a kid, knees to his chest with his arms crossed and resting on his knees, sobbing. He had purple hair, and wore a purple plaid over shirt over a black t shirt, and black jeans, ripped at the knee. His clothes seemed so familiar to me.

I bent down to my knees across from him.

"Hey...what are you doing here? It's dangerous." I said softly, but really I was worried about him.

He just sobbed and looked up at me. He had beautiful Ruby eyes. Now looking at him, he didn't seem like so much of a kid, he actually looked about my age.

"Those eyes..." I said in a kind of whisper. "...Ben?"

"H-How do you know my name?" He stood up and began backing out of the room.

I was speechless, and breathless. No, I must have been dreaming because this was impossible! I looked at him, wide eyed, wanting to reach for him to make sure he was real.

"It's me...(Y/N)..." I said, then looked in the hallway, and saw a girl next to Chica, also crying. "And...Clara??"

She looked at me when I called her name. The short blonde girl wore a long yellow dress and orange stockings.

"(Y/N)???? You're (F/N) (L/N)??" She reached over and touched my face, staring into my eyes with her amethyst eyes. "You ARE (Y/N)!!!" She she embraced me tightly. I hugged her too before Ben came over.

"But how are you here??" I asked, still trying to catch my breath. The two looked at each other before we heard a slow creepy laugh coming from the hallway.

"Meet us in the showroom in a few minutes." Ben said, crossing his arms and looking at me seriously. I could only nod as they disappeared, and their animatronics rose to their feet to walk towards the creepy sound.

When they left I sat in my spinny chair, and pinched my arm to assure myself that this was indeed reality.

I looked through the cameras and saw Chica and Bonnie talking to Freddy who was sitting on the stage. I had waited a few minutes before making my way there. If they acted up and tred to jump me again, there were lots of things in the showroom I could use as a weapon if I needed something other than my Judo training.

I walked into the showroom as they had asked me. Slowly, their heads turned towards me to acknowledge my presence. It was really creepy. The animatronics were terrifying at night. But I tried my best to look past it.

Freddy stood up and began walking towards me.
I cringed a little, fighting the urge to mess him up. He walked closer and closer. Finally he got close enough to wrap his cold metal animatronic arms around me. It was uncomfortable for a moment, but it felt right. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Suddenly my embrace felt warmer.

"(Y/N)..." I heard a voice sob, that didn't belong to either Bonnie or Chica. I opened my eyes. The animatronic Freddy was sitting on the floor and I was being embraced by another kid, my age.

"S-Sai??" I felt the same tears form in my eyes. "Oh my god..." I couldn't help it. My tears spilled over, and I hugged him tighter.

"(Y/N), its almost 6am." Clara said. When I looked over at Clara and Ben, they were not in their animatronics either.

"What happens at 6am?" I asked, still sobbing on Sai's shoulder.

"Your shift is over, silly." Clara chuckled.

"And we go back to being the children's guardians." Ben explained. "For 11 years, we have protected all the kids that come here. We have attacked everyone that wears that uniform during this shift." He pointed to my hat. "We will never let what happened to us, happen to anyone else."

"Atleast until we find who it was that killed us.." Sai added.

"I'm trying to find him too." I said, finally letting go of Sai. "I hope I find him before the police do so I can rip him a new one." I hit my fist into the palm of my other hand.

"And I hope we're there to see it too." Sai smiled such a gorgeous smile. His Sapphire eyes were just as blue as I remembered.

"Oh I have a question." I looked around. "Where is Felix?"

"He is in Pirate's Cove." Ben pointed. "He can't really move much, since he's so broken down."

"I see..." I looked over at the cove. Just then the bell for the end of my shift rang. The 3 had faded, their animatronics rising and walking to their original places on stage.

"See you tomorrow, (Y/N)!" I heard Clara say cheerfully. I didn't want to leave, but I had to.

"Bye guys." I waved. I went back to the office and grabbed my things, then left the building.