Chapter 5: Night 1

(Time Skip to first night.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I had been nervous, waiting all day to go to the pizzaria. It was nearing 11:00pm and I was getting ready to go, so I could come in early like the manager had asked. Uncle stayed up with me to see me off, even though he had to wake up early the next day.

I dressed in black dress pants and a white blouse, even though I would probably be given a uniform when I got there.

"Well this is it huh?" Uncle patted my shoulder.

"Yes, I'll call you at lunch and tell you if I find anything." I responded as I tied my hair in a ponytail.

"Great. Good luck." He walked me to the door. I walked down the stairs and  he watched as I drove off.

I was sure to take some energy drinks and instant coffee. Sure, 6 hours didn't sound like a long time but I was hardly able to sleep the night before.

I finally pulled up in the parking lot of the pizzeria. I hadn't been there in so long. The building was a little run down, and the paint job was different. The whole place gave me a kind of "graveyard during a full moon" feel.

I walked up to the doors, and found the manager just inside, pacing back and fourth nervously.

"You must be (F/N) (L/N)." He greeted upon my entry, not even making eye contact with me.

"I am!" I responded cheerfully, holding my hand out to shake his when I was within arm's reach. He shook my hand weakly, not holding my entire hand like I had some kind of disease. I kept my smile, though now it was forced. He handed me a uniform that I would change into later. For now I just wore the hat.

"I'm going to give you a quick tour." He turned and hastily walked off, leaving me there in the front near the entrance.

"Nice to meet you too.." I mumbled sarcastically, and jogged to catch up. He brought me to the showroom. There were so many tables and chairs just like I remembered.

"This is the showroom. This is where the stars themselves play the songs and entertain the children." The manager explained. He walked up to the stage. "This is our star, Freddy Fazbear." He said after he opened the curtains on the stage.

"And that's Chica, and Bonnie..." I finished.  "I used to come here all the time. I know them well."  I looked around and saw an Out of Order sign.
"What's that over there?"

"That's Pirate Cove. Or atleast what's left of it. Foxy has been out of order for a few years now. But we can't get a mechanic to come in and fix them after hours. They say it's spooky around here at night."

"Oh really?" I crossed my arms and felt a chill in the air. I looked back at the animatronics on stage. Freddy's eyes seemed to be looking at me. Just to test it out, I walked to another part of the room. When I looked back, he was still looking in the same direction as earlier so I just shrugged it off.

"The spare parts room is behind the stage. That's just so you know, but you won't ever really need to go back there. Now follow me this way.." The manager waved his hand in a gesture to get him to follow him. I took one last look at the familiar 3 on stage, and sure enough, not only was Freddy's eyes looking at me, but his entire head was turned my way. I got the shivers.

"They're motion sensored." The manager assured me as if he had read my thoughts. He led me to various parts of the building, then to the office, where I would be staying to work. There, he had given me the papers to sign.

There it was again; the warning about the dismemberment and injuring, and even death. I chuckled to myself as I signed the papers to work there.

"Is there something funny, Ms. (L/N)?" He asked as he quickly took the papers as soon as I was done signing them.

"It's just cute what you did there." I folded my hands politely. "About the dismemberment and such. You know, Halloween  being so close and all..."

"Haha...yes it is..." He laughed nervously before looking at his watch. Then, he seemed to be in a hurry to leave. "Okay remember to close the doors only when you need to, so you can conserve power. You don't want to lose power before 6:00am. Use this tablet to check the cameras to make sure everything is okay. It's up to you to look after the stars...and...they'lltrytokillyou." He said that last part really quickly in a quiet tone that was impossible to hear, and kind of coughed while he was saying it.

"What was that?" I crossed my arms and tilted my head.

"Just remember, you signed the contract." He said. Before jolting out into the door. I watched him leave through the cameras. He was out of there.

I sat down in my chair in this office and looked around. The clock read 12:00am, midnight. My shift had just started. But I didn't linger on it that much. I was thinking about what to decorate my new office with. It was a mess in there.

I spun around a few times in the chair. I was easily entertained after all.

I checked all of the cameras once all the way through. I wanted to atleast do what was asked of me. If I spun around in my chair the entire night, I would feel like I'm robbing the company. So, I checked the cameras again. This time, when I looked at the show stage, all three of the animatronics were looking directly at the camera.

"Hm...maybe my camera moved and set off their motion sensors..." I shook it off and continued to look at the other cameras. "Damn kitchen..." I cursed at the darkened camera. When I cycled back to the show stage, Bonnie was gone. "What the...?" I switched the cameras and found Bonnie by the tables. Cycling back to the showstage, I saw that Chica was gone.

After flipping through the cameras a few times, noticed that they were all coming my direction.

"Why are they coming here? What do they want with me?? Are they posessed or something?? Or is it a bunch of workers who think this is funny?"

I suddenly heard a sound to my right. I turn on the door light and Chica was right there!! I quickly closed the door. I saw her in the window just watching me. Piercing gaze, jaw wide open, as if she was staring right into my soul. I backed up, and heard a noise from my left. When I turned around I heard a loud screech, and Bonnie jumping at me.

That's when my instinct took over and I grabbed Bonnie's arm, throwing him over my shoulder. He hit the floor face first with a loud crash. "Oh no you don't!" I held him down in a way uncle had taught me, with my knee on his back, and holding his arm bent behind him. He didn't even try to get out of my grasp.

"Who are you and who do you work for?!" I yelled, thinking it was some punk who thought it would be funny to try and spook me. There was no answer.

I then heard the other door open. Chica jumed at me with the same screech I heard from Bonnie. I grabbed the fan from the desk and forcefully hit her in the jaw sending her backwards and hitting the wall in the hallway. She fell on the floor sitting.

I heard a crying sound. Like there was a kid somewhere in my office crying. I turn to look, and sure enough, there was a kid, knees to his chest sobbing in the corner of the room.

(A/N): sorry for the cliff hanger!! But this chapter is like twice as long as the others. Thanks for reading! Please vote <3