☆ F i v e ☆

Jordyn Bell

"I knew that if I kept putting hashbrowncharlie and getting on omegle, I'd find you again." He says grinning. Skate isn't wearing a short this time and he looks even hotter than before. I hadn't realized he had tattoos and they're beautiful.

"Dude, he was looking for you!" Lydia whisper shouts from out of frame.

"Nice to see you again too Skate." I say.

"Say my name, say my name," Skate sings and I have to laugh.

"You're so cute," he says and Lydia eyes widen at me from behind the laptop and she starts bouncing up and down.

"You don't even know me," I remind him.

"But I want to. And you like disappeared for a week."

"I had to write a history paper."

"Did you ace it?"

"Yea."

"Good. Now you can talk to me."

"What do you wanna talk about Skate?"

"Stop." He groans.

"Stop what?"

"Stop freaking saying my name before I become like all the other horny guys on here." He tells me.

"Look I gotta go," I say.

"Go? We just reconnected!"

"Yea uh i have to do something. But if it's meant to be we'll find each other again." I say shrugging and looking at him.

"I'll be wait-" He shouts but I cut him off by double clicking the stop button.

"Please tell me why the fuck you keep doing that." Lydia exclaims at me.

"Doing what?"

"Fucking leaving the chat when there is a hot guy practically throwing himself at you."

"I...panicked?"

"Panicked? Panicked? I cannot with you."

~•~

"Let's play 20 questions." Skate says later that night when I'm in bed eating popcorn and decided to get on omegle. And just like he said he would be, he was there.

"You sound like every fuck boy ever." I inform him, tossing another piece of popcorn in my mouth.

"Cmon Jojo."

"Fine you first." I agree and he smirks.

A/n: thanks for reading :))