☆ T e n ☆

Jordyn Bell

*1 week later* (cause cmon thats all we care ab)

I was meeting Skate tonight and I'm nervous. Well nervous and excited. I feel like I've known him for a while, well because I have, so I don't know why I'm so nervous. I don't know I just, I like Skate. Ok I said it, I like him.

He was so funny and cute and sweet and now I was finally meeting him. I wanted to impress him.

So I straighten my curly hair and pull on a white strapless flowy top. I air it with some ripped skinny jeans and nude heels. I look mature, cute, and casual. Slay.

My mom's at work and my dad's out drinking presumably so it's just me and my sisters. 10 bucks each will get them to keep their mouth shut so sneaking out with Skate shouldn't really be a problem.

I check my phone and I see he's texted me saying he'll be here in two. I gave him my address earlier.

I head downstairs with my phone and purse and I see my sisters, Beth and Lilly, in the family room watching a movie.

"Where are you going?" Beth, the older one, asks.

"Out." I reply already slipping the money out of my back pocket.

"Does mom know you're-" I shut her up by dropping the ten in her lap, same with Lilly.

"You will not say a word." I say raising an eyebrow and she just rolls her eyes and hold the bill up to the light. Bitch, it's real.

"Fine." She replies and Lilly nods.

"K, I'll be home by 11." I say and walk outside to where I see a bright red mercedes benz in parked on my street, with Skate leaning on it.

I smile when I see him and a bit of my nervousness goes away. I don't know but something about seeing him, seeing he's real, makes me feel much better. We've texted and facetimed countless times. And now here he was.

Whdn I make my way to his car the grin on his face is huge. He hugs me surprising me but it feels right, finally being able to hug my best friend.

"Hey jojo." He says pulling away and smirking.

"Hey Skate, nice car." I compliment.

"Oh my god, you saying Skate in person is even better than I thought it would be." He says laughing and I blush as he opens my door for me.

"So I was thinking since Jack's out tonight, we could just chill at his place, order some food?" He asks as he starts the car.

"Yeah sounds good." I agree smiling.

"God you're beautiful Jojo."

"Thanks dude, you're not too bad yourself." He snickers and drives out of my neighborhood. Skate turns on the radio and I look out the window enjoying my freedom and my friend I met on omegle.

A/n: thanks so much for this and voting guys i started this story on tuesday and it has 211 reads thank you so much... And please vote guys it means a ton. Oh and this book is almost finished yup ok.