Note From J

This is a Malcolm in the Middle fanfiction. Events, characters and even dialogue from the original show may appear in this book, but they are not mine. I do not own or claim to own any rights to the show, nor am I affiliated with the show's writers, producers, etc.

While most of the details have been kept the same, I've made a few changes:

>Time period is set to modern; references to current pop culture will occur.
>I will be adjusting the show's actual timeline to fit the story; things may occur out of order.
>My story takes place in an alternate universe in which Jaime is never born.

>Similarly, some characters might be placed in positions they don't actually hold in the original show.
>Although the location has been tentatively proven as being set in Texas, I have decided to use the show's filming location (Southern California) as my setting.
>The story, although a fanfiction, focuses on a character I created. There may be whole sections in which none of the show's original characters appear. Bear with me; it's just how I write.

Finally, this story is rated mature. In line with the romantic overtones, there will be some PG-13 (or above) scenes involving sexual themes. They will not be graphic, simply explicit. You have been warned.

I hope you enjoy this Malcolm in the Middle fanfiction. Please be sure to comment and vote as you go. Updates will be guaranteed weekly unless creativity strikes and I decide to post sooner.

Happy reading!

-J