A New Proxy

Jeff's POV
"Give me my fucking knife back Ben before I fucking kill you!" I roared. "What the hell are you gonna kill me with? I have your stupid knife!" Ben said giddily. Ben had barged into my room saying something about some candy he found in LJ's room and then he stole my knife. And now he was running around acting like he was high on some crazy shit. "You fucking dipshit!" I screamed but right as I was about to launch myself at Ben, I stopped and looked to the front door opening to reveal Slenderman carrying a covered body. "Ooo what's that? Is it candy? Did you bring back candy?!" LJ asked excitedly. "A new proxy." Slender answered in his usual statically voice. I grabbed my knife from Ben leaving him laughing on the floor and went over to see the new proxy. When Slender pulled back the cover, I immediately recognized the face. "Liu?" I couldn't believe my eyes. Stitched up scars, light brown hair, and green eyes. There's no way I could ever forget the face of my supposedly dead brother. "Do you know this boy Jeff?" the faceless man asked. "Yeah he's my brother but he's supposed to be dead." I told him, shock still evident on my face. "Woooah, you never told me you had a brother Jeffy!" LJ exclaimed draping his arm over my shoulder. "That's cause it's none of your fucking business!" LJ looked hurt but right now I just don't care. Seeing Liu was bringing back memories that were best left in the past and they were making my emotions go crazy. Sadness, anger, guilt, and something I hadn't felt in a long time...love. All I wanted to do was go on a killing spree and get away from everyone. I ran out of the door trying not to think about all of the different emotions swirling around inside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip - 4 hours

I felt great after my killing spree! I met EJ while I was out and he tagged along with me. We found this one kid who tried to run when she saw us, but while she was running she tripped on air. Seriously. She tripped on. Fucking. Air. Stupid bitch. I walked to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat but was stopped by a white hand on my shoulder. "Your brother is awake. It would be best if you're the first face he sees." he explained. "No, it would be best if he never saw me again." I said and ran off towards my room, shaking off the hand on my shoulder. As soon as I shut the door, a flurry of emotions burst out of me and it was all I could do to hold in my sobs and screams. It felt as if someone was stabbing me over and over and over again, straight in my heart. I don't even know what this pain is! I just wish it would go away.......