JEFF??!!

Liu's POV
I woke up with a splitting headache in a what looked like a hospital. I had no idea what had happened or how I got here. The only thing I remembered was stalking my latest victim and then blacking out after hearing static crackling in my ear. There was no one in the room, all I could see was about 6 beds and an extremely tall faceless man in a black suit standing in the doorway. "How are you feeling Liu?" asked said faceless man. "I'm not sure....where am I and how did I get here?" I replied, still confused. "I have brought you to my Proxy Mansion and I would like you to become my proxy." OK sooo this random man has basically kidnapped me, brought me to some cabin in the woods, and now he wants me to be his proxy?! I don't think so. "Uhh, excuse me?! Why the hell would I want to be your proxy?! I have waay better things to do with my time!" I shouted angrily. "Just calm down---" "No, you calm down! I refuse to stay here and be a prisoner!" I got out of my bed and started walking towards the faceless man.

Slender's POV
This was turning out to be harder than I thought. Liu had gotten out of his bed after screaming at me and was now walking towards me. He shouldn't have been able to walk for at least a day after being knocked out but I guess he's stronger than I thought. "Your brother is staying here too." I said trying to calm him down. "Jeff?! Wait, my brother's here? Where is he? Can I talk to him?" he asked stopping in his tracks. "Yes your brother is here and I will bring him here to talk to you." Liu went back to his bed and lay down to rest. I should go get Jeff as soon as possible so as not to make Liu any more aggressive than he already is."

Jeff's POV
I woke to a knock on my door. I guess I fell asleep after experiencing all of those emotions. I wiped my face and found tear stains. Fucking tears! I don't cry! What the hell is happening to me.... I got up from the floor and went to open the door and saw Slenderdick standing outside. "What do you fucking want?" I really didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. "I need you to talk to your brother, he's being...uncooperative. He'll probably listen to you since you're his brother." Slender explained. I really wanna see Liu, but how will he react to seeing me after all these years? "I really don't think he wants to see me. You know what happened before I came here." "Yes, but when I told him you were here, he calmed down immediately and asked to see you so you really should go talk to him." I can't believe he actually wants to see me. "Okay, I guess." How bad could it be?

To anyone who's actually reading this: Is this story any good or am I making everything too dramatic? I know my writing skills aren't that good but I know how to spell tho. But some feedback would be nice and if you know how to write good stories I would love some tips.