Jeff is KINDA FUCKED (LITERALLY)

WARNING: CURSING, COLORFUL WORDS, AND BUTTSEX

Song kinda matches but not really, I just like this song. Mostly the beat, not the lyrics.

Sully's POV

Let's get one thing straight, I don't like Jeff. He's dead to me but that doesn't mean I can't still make him hurt. I can't hurt him too much or else Liu'll get depressed and that's gonna affect me. So what I'm gonna do is give him pleasure and pain, that way there's no downside. I'll fuck his brains out which'll make him feel good and, since it's probably his first time, it's gonna hurt like hell. There's no way in hell I'm gonna be gentle with that ass! I walked into the bathroom and Jeff was still in there going at it. This is gonna be fun. I took off all my clothes, snuck (is this a word?) into the shower, and wrapped my arms around Jeff's waist, reaching down to grab his dick. "Ahh, Liu w-what are you d-doing?" Jeff said in between moans. "What does it look like I'm doing babe? I said as I kissed his collarbone. "But-MMM~~" I rubbed my dick on his ass, just as a tease, and also to shut him up for a second. "Just relax~" I took one of my hands off of his dick and went towards his ass. I inserted two fingers and tried to stretch him out but he was waaay too tight. "Liu...hah..it hurts," "It's supposed to hurt babe." I said in a irritated voice. Jeff was kinda getting on my nerves. I swear if he says one more thing, I might just snap. I inserted another finger and managed to stretch him out. He seemed to be loosening up a bit. Here comes the fun part. I yanked my fingers out, forced Jeff against the shower wall, and pushed into him. "OWW! LIU, THAT SHIT FUCKING HURTS, PULL OUT!" "Nope." I smiled mischievously and started to pound into him at an insane pace. "DAMMIT, YOU FUCKER!" "Yeeeah let me hear you scream and curse like the little bitch you are!"

Jeff's POV

Liu's gone insane! He was pounding into my ass at an extremely fast pace. I might be a killer but that doesn't mean I like pain! "I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I yelled. "Ah quit your whining and stop tensing up, you're only gonna make this worse for yourself." Liu said. "IT FUCKING HURTS, HOW THE HELL AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO TENSE UP?!" I yelled in agony. (?) "I didn't even want this to happen this way..." I said quietly. Man, emotions are stupid.

Liu's POV
"Oh for the love of.." Why do I have to have a split personality?! "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING SULLY?!" "Uh, giving Jeff the D, duuh." He remarked. Fucking idiot, "Could you just give me back control over my body? I really don't need Jeff being more scarred than he already is." "How about..no." I can't fucking deal with this prick. "Okay, you stop fucking Jeff, and I'll give you full control for 5 days. Alright?" "Seems fair I guess. I mean, I've already fucked him up pretty good so I guess it's a deal." I felt the tingle indicating that I was in control. I opened my eyes to find Jeff squirming underneath me. I pulled out of him as gently as I possibly could and as soon as I did he fell to the floor with a cry of pain. I crouched down to his level and tried to comfort him, "Are you hurt?" I asked checking him all over. "What the hell do you think?! That was my first time genius! Of course I'm fucking hurt!" (in more ways than one) "Jeff it's oka--" "No, it's fucking not! Are you some kind of animal?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" He screamed, finally breaking down. "Jeff, I--" I attempted to answer but was interrupted. "Shut up! I don't want to hear it!" He yelled trying to control the pain in his voice. "Just leave! I wanna actually CLEAN myself this time." He sneered. I got up and left the bathroom without saying a word. I closed the door behind me and leaned against the door. "I can't let Sully take over so easily like that anymore. What am I gonna do about Jeff? He fucking hates me now. Why am I even here?" All these thoughts were running through my head as I could hear Jeff's sobs through the door. "~You still have a boooneeerr~" "Shut the fuck up."

??? POV
Soo the dumb fuck took Jeff dry. Fucking prick. As soon as I get the chance, I'm going to kill this fucker. No, not even that. I'm going to torture him and make him bleed until he begs for mercy. I'll cut him open, take out his organs, and stuff him with cotton. Then, I'LL TORTURE HIM AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN. HE WILL WATCH AS HIS PRECIOUS JEFFY IS TAKEN AWAY BEFORE HIS VERY EYES. AND THEN...HE WILL DIE.

I LOVE making characters ooc. It's just sooo much fun! Sorry for not updating for, what 2 months?! I'm really tryin but this chapter stumped me because I wasn't sure what to do with the smut. As you can see it was very limited in this chapter but I will try again another time! Leave me some comments saying if you liked it or not!
(Also I'll be changing up how I write the dialogues so they won't be all smashed together!)
THANKS FOR READING