I've Missed You

Liu's POV
Ugh, where is that stupid no-face with my bro?! I'd been waiting for what felt like hours for Jeff to come talk to me. In all honesty, I'm really excited to see him, surprisingly. Even though he killed our parents and tried to kill me, I never really let go of that connection we had with each other. He probably isn't the Jeff I used to know when we were kids, but we're both different people now, and I'll love him no matter what happens. A slight creaking noise brought me out of my thoughts, and as I looked towards the noise, I saw my brother inching (Is that the right word?) through the door. He didn't look much different from the last time I saw him. He had the same black hair, the same wide ass eyes, and the same cut smile. Before I knew it, I ran to Jeff and crushed him in a huge bear hug. "Oh god Jeff, I've missed you so much. Never leave me again." I said as I felt tears running down my face.

Jeff's POV
Well.....this was unexpected. I thought he just wanted to see me so he could kill me! "Wait, you're not mad at me?" I asked not really confused, just wondering why. "Of course I'm not mad at you! Everything that happened, happened. There's nothing we can do about it so there's no point in holding grudges." he said letting me go. "Plus, I could never stay mad at my beloved little brother!" I noticed that my shoulder was wet and looked up to see Liu crying. It made my heart ache to see him like this. I led him back to his bed and told him he needed to lay down. "Sorry about that Jeff. I'm just really glad I got to see you again." he said wiping away his tears. I hate to see him like this. I really do. I want to take away all of his sorrow and pain and whatever else is making him cry like this. "It's fine Liu, you really don't have to apologize. To tell you the truth, I kinda missed you too." I confessed, my smile widening slightly. "Really?" Liu asked, surprised. "Yeah, after that night, I felt so much remorse. I really regretted killing you Liu." I said with a sad expression on my face. "You know what Jeff? We're still brothers no matter what and we'll always be together." "Yeah but you know in order for that to happen, you need to come and live here in the proxy mansion. And you know being a proxy isn't so bad, especially with Slender. He can be a real dick sometimes, but he's cool. And you can stay in my room too!" This is fucking awesome! Things won't be like they were, but at least we'll be together. "I'd already decided to stay. Now that I know you're actually here, I have no reason to leave." My heart beat sped up a little when I heard him say those words. Why? It beats me but, even though I actually missed my brother, he's making me feel all these fucking feelings that I haven't felt in a while. And some of them don't feel good. "Do you want me to stay with you, Liu?" I could see him struggling to stay awake. His eyelids were starting to drop and he could barely keep his head up. "Yeah, that'd be nice." he mumbled, already falling asleep. "Good night Liu." I felt so different around Liu. It's like I'm a totally different person around him. All I feel is love for the person laying in front of me.....which is fucking weird. It doesn't feel like the normal brotherly love, it feels like something else. It can't be that I actually, you know, love him as more than a brother. Now I have no problem with gay people, but come on, that's my brother! And if I do love him, in that way, he probably won't feel the same. I don't know what's happened during the past five years, so I don't know what he's been through, but we'll make it through, I guess.

So, how did I do this time? Did anyone like it? I feel like I'm jumping around with their personalities too much. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Also the title and cover art may change.