2 Weeks Later...

A/N: Jeff is 18 and Liu is 19 in this story (I know that Jeff is older in the origin story) and there are other creepypastas in this story I just don't know how or where to add them in the story.

Liu's POV
Two weeks after becoming Slender's proxy and I'm still not used to everything. I've met all the other proxies, LJ or Laughing Jack, Ben, Toby (who I found out is really fucking annoying), Masky, Hoodie, and EJ. They all seem cool enough but I haven't really been around them that much. LJ talks to me a lot more than the others though. He seems OK but Slender's had me doing jobs for him to get the hang of things so I haven't really had time to get to know anyone. I do get to see Jeff every night cause we're sharing a room together, so that's a plus. We don't really talk much but it feels a lot like the old days. It was some time in the evening and I was reading some random ass book but I wasn't really reading it. There was too much on my mind. Most of my thoughts were on Jeff though. I knew he liked me more than a brother should, I'm not stupid. I saw the glances he would give me when he thought I wasn't looking. He may not know it yet, but he loves me and I love him too. Kinda weird isn't it? I wonder how this will play out? My thoughts were interrupted by a voice calling my name. "Hey Liu, dinner's ready!" said LJ with this goofy looking grin on his face. I kinda liked LJ. Not like with Jeff, but as a friend. "Okay, well have you seen Jeff?" I hadn't seen him since I woke up this morning. "Yeah, he left this morning to do a job for Slender. He just got back a few minutes ago." "Alright, I'll be down in a sec." I jumped down from the top bunk and followed LJ out the door. As we were walking downstairs, I heard Jeff yelling at someone. "GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!" Oh god, not again. "How 'bout you make me Jeffrey boy!" Jeff and Ben had been fighting nonstop since I got here and when I asked LJ about it, he told me it happened all the time. Whenever this happens, everyone just ignores it and sometimes I feel like I should do something but Jeff isn't a child anymore so I let him deal with it. It looked like Jeff was trying to get his knife back but Ben kept teleporting (?) around and Jeff couldn't catch him. I don't know why he's always taking his knife, it's kinda childish. I went to the dinner table and sat down with everyone else while Ben and Jeff were still running around. Slender came in and gave them a look that said 'If you don't sit down, I'll beat you down'. They sat down real quick and didn't fight for the rest of the evening. The rest of the night wasn't that eventful though.

Jeff's POV
That stupid midget! He stole my knife and then got me in trouble with Slenderdick. Usually I don't care about Ben stealing my knife, but lately I haven't been in the mood for this bullshit. I was gone all morning and didn't get back until dinner and then this prick steals my fuckin' knife! Why is he stealing it in the first place? There's no fucking point! And to add on to that, I haven't really been able to talk to Liu because he's always out doing jobs for Slenderdick! Ugh, this is really not my week.

Yaaaaaay! I finally got a chance to finish this part! It's not as good as I want it to be but just let me know if there's anything wrong with grammar,spelling mistakes, or if I get any character info wrong.

Thanks for reading!!!!