The Two Brothers Have 'Problems'?

I CAN'T FIND ANY FUCKING PICTURES OF JEFF AND LIU!!!!! SO INSTEAD, HERE'S A PICTURE OF A SEXY ASS JEFF!!!!

Jeff's POV
I just woke up from the nap I took and my head feels a little bit better. I finally confessed to Liu. Even though he kinda forced it out of me, but he feels the same way so eh. Looking back at what happened earlier this morning kinda makes me wish it would've kept going. I felt my face heat up again (and something else) and got up to go to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower to 'calm my nerves'. I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. Now I don't mean to brag, but I look really sexy. Like furreal. I got into the shower and turned on the cold water to try to get rid of my 'problem' but it wasn't working fast enough so I threw in a little assistance. I tried to keep my voice down because I didn't wanna wake Liu. Plus I didn't really want him to find me doing this.

Liu's POV (Dream, whooshi whooshi)
"Ooh Liiiuu~" Weird, that kinda sounded like Jeff's voice. There's smoke all around me. It's kinda like in the movies and there's a shower scene where there's steam everywhere. "I have a surprise for you Liiiuu~" I looked towards where the voice was coming from and had an instant nosebleed. The steam cleared and there was a giant waterbed with Jeff laying in the middle wrapped in a bow. "I'm all yours Liu~ Take me!~"This is one hell of a dream......might as well take advantage of it! I jumped on the waterbed only to have it and Jeff disappear. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled as I pried my face off the floor. "AH HA, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BEEYATCH!" "WHO FUCKING SAID THAT?!" "How could you not fucking recognize my voice you prick?!" Ooh, it's that bitch. "Goddammit Sully, why are you here?" "Aww, that's no way to talk to someone you haven't heard from in 7 months!" "Why have you come back?" I asked sourly. "I heard Jeff  was back around and decided to come back and cause trouble ;P" He answered simply. I could already feel the rage surging throughout my body. "Don't worry, I know about your relationship and everything and I won't mess that up. I just wanna try some things >:)" "Well whatever. Can you leave and bring back my Jeff dream, things were gonna get interesting." "Nope, you're gonna have to do whatever you planned to do with the real Jeff. XD" "Oh so this is the trouble you were talking about causing?" I asked sarcastically. "Yep, but this is just the beginning. You'll see ;)" 

End of Dream, whooshi whooshi

I woke up from my dream to find an increasing bulge in my pants. Thank God Jeff was gone. "So what are you gonna do now? You know, with your little proooblem?" I heard Sully say in my head. "Shut up." I got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, but as I got closer, I began to hear moans coming from the bathroom door. "Seems like Jeff has a proooblem too huh?" Sully's voice said again. "SHUT UP." My pants were growing tighter at the thought of my brother jacking off while thinking of me. I continued walking towards the bathroom door and peeked in. The bathroom was too fogged up to see much, but I could see Jeff's silhouette on the glass of the shower. "Why don't you go in there and solve both of your problems?~" "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP!" I heard another moan and winced at the pain of my growing erection. "Fine, if you won't do it then I will." I felt Sully start to take control and tried to fight him back, but apparently I was too weak. "That was easier than I expected. Feels great being able to walk around again." "You better not do anything to hurt Jeff!" "Yeah, yeah whatever. Okay, time to get it on!"

Hey everybody! Sorry for the long wait and everything but I just read this really good Undertale fanfic and it motivated me to write this! Oh yeah, have you guys heard about Undertale and all of the different AU's? I am SOOO Undertale trash right now! XD 

This is for the people who can't understand the transitions of the dialogue or whatever the fuck i'm tryna say BTW : This is Liu when he's talking to himself or when he's talking to Sully.

This is Liu talking to other people.

This is Sully whenever he's talking to Liu or to himself.

This is Sully talking to other people.

THERE'S GONNA BE SMUT NEXT CHAPTER FA SHO!! XD

AND SORRY ABOUT THE PARTS BEING OUT OF ORDER!