Progress

???'s POV
He's trying to take him away from me. He's trying to take over but it won't work because no one can take my sweet Jeffy away from me. I'll kill him before he gets the chance.

Jeff's POV
I woke up with my head pounding. The stupid sun was blinding me through the window and just made everything wore. "Damn, my head is fucking killing me." I said, didn't really feel like yelling today. I pulled off my sleeping mask and looked around me and guess who I found laying in the bed next to me? Liu. "Oh shite!" Why is he in bed with me? Did something happen last night? I know I was drunk, did I say something stupid? I could feel my face heating up thinking about all the things that could've happened. I looked over at him and kinda just stared at him like a creepy stalker. I can't help myself. I want him to have the same feelings about me that I have about him. I don't wanna just be his little brother, I want to be more than that (not exactly sure what). What if I just give him a small peck on the cheek? That won't wake him up right? I leaned towards his face and lightly kissed him on the cheek. He stirred, but didn't wake up. Thank me. Feeling satisfied with myself, I started to lay down. But then something happened that blew my mind.....

Liu's POV
Perfect timing. I was awake the moment I felt Jeff get up. I didn't get up yet because I felt comfortable sleeping next to my brother. I didn't expect him to kiss me though! It was just on the cheek, but still. This is the perfect chance to make my move. I know he likes me so we may as well get our feelings out now instead of acting like kids. Jeff began to lay down but before he did, I got up, pinned him down so he couldn't run away, and gave him a nice big kiss, right on the lips! And not just any kiss, it was a French kiss! Tongues and all! I'll never forget the look on his face, it was priceless! He was flustered, in shock, and since he couldn't close his eyes he had to look me straight in the face! He's gotta tell me about his feelings now. Once I pulled away, I asked, "Are you gonna tell me about your feelings now?" Jeff just stared at me with those beautiful eyes of his and said nothing. "Hey, snap out of it! It wasn't that bad was it? Or was that your first kiss?" The red on his face became even darker and he tried to get out of my grasp but I wouldn't let him go. "Jeff it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you. Do you really think I would hurt you?" I asked. "Of course not, I'm just....I'm...I don't fucking know." Jeff sounded like he was about to cry. "Jeff it's okay, just say whatever you want. I won't abandon you." I reassured him. His eyes began to tear up as he said, "I love you Liu...and not as a brother, it's more than that. I know it's wrong but I can't help it! Please don't leave me." I got off of him and brought him into my arms. "Shhh, I told you I would never leave your side right? I feel exactly the same way. I love you Jeff. All the things I said when I first saw you, I wanted to say so much more. But I didn't because I didn't know how you would react." I sat there with Jeff in my arms and let him calm down. This must've been bothering him for a while. Once he seemed to have calmed down, I asked, "Do you feel better now Jeff?" "Yeah, I'm okay now. My head still kinda hurts from yesterday." he replied. "Well maybe you should get some more rest. He started to protest. "Don't worry, I'll stay here with you." He seemed to relax a little. We both got under the covers and fell asleep in each others arms.

???'s POV
I can't fucking believe this shit! They love each other?! That's the corniest shit I've ever heard! No one can have Jeff except for me! He's mine! Don't you worry Liu. I have something special planned out for you.

How was it? Did you like it?
Also, should I add smut? If no one says anything then I'll just add it, but if you don't like smut speak up and I'll think of somethin else!
Thanks for reading!