Party Time!

Jeff's POV
I need a drink or something cause this shit is fucking with my head. I love my brother but that's not normal so what am I supposed to do about it? I don't really know but I know I'm about to get my drink on! No one's in the mansion right now and there's some tequila downstairs so I can cut loose and do whatever the fuck I want.

I went downstairs and started drinking my ass off. Not exactly sure what happened after that, but I know that I ended up almost completely naked.
Liu's POV
"......" Just walking to the mansion after training with Ben. The silence seems sorta tense and really awkward. The guy looks like he's 11 or 12 when in reality, he's really old. He still looks cute, but in a brotherly way. And sometimes it's like he has the mind of a child. It's hard to talk to someone who basically only talks about video games. "Sooooo....what's your story?" I heard him ask. (I'm gonna change it a little cause I don't know the story.) "Well, Jeff went berserk and killed our parents and tried to kill me but I survived. After that I kinda went a little crazy too and I started killing people. It's very simple." I told him.

"Woow, and have you forgiven Jeff? Even though he killed your parents and tried to kill you, you're just gonna forgive him? What if he snaps again?" he questioned. "I trust and believe that Jeff won't snap again and even if he does, I can defend myself now." "Hmm.." Since we weren't that far from the mansion, this little conversation took up most of our walk and at the end of it, we were already at the front doors.

But when we opened the door, what we saw was somewhat shocking (but not that much). Jeff was prancing around, half naked, with a bottle of liquor in his hand like a child who just ate a whole bucket of candy. He was singing and having his own little party by himself. "Woah, looks like someone's been busy!" Ben exclaimed. Jeff continued with his actions and totally ignored us. "Hey Jeff, you wanna go lay down?" I said calmly. "Ohhh, sssuuuurree. I could neeever say noo to yooouuu." Jeff was definitely drunk. "Come on, I'll help you upstairs." I figured it'd be easier for the both if us if I just carried him upstairs, so that's exactly what I did. "I'll take care of him, and thanks for helping me train." "No prob, I'm always here if you need me."

I carried Jeff up the stairs and laid him on the bottom bunk. He'd kinda fallen asleep but he seemed like he was still awake. "Are you gonna leave me again?" he mumbled. "Of course not. I'm never gonna leave your side again." "Then will you sleep with me tonight?" he questioned as he started to fall asleep. I got under the covers with him and put his mask on him to cover his eyes. "Good night Jeff." I said and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.