Rule 1: Don't Pull Makoto and Hajime's Ahoges

Hajime and Makoto: DONT EVER PULL ON OUR AHOGES! THAT ESPECIALLY INCLUDES YOU KOMAEDA!

Komaeda: I promise I won't do anything to your precious ahoges...jeez.

Naegi: Thank you.

Hinata: I don't believe you. Seriously what's so special about them?

Naegi: Yeah, there just pieces of our hair sticking up in a funny position.

Hinata: Exactly, nothing unique about it...

Naegi: Now that we've established this rule is there any questions abou-

Komaeda: *smiles mischievously* Hinata-kun I have a question.

Hinata: *sighs* What's your question?

Komaeda: How sharp are your ahoges?

Ibuki: IBUKI HAS NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT QUESTION BEFORE! WHATS THE ANSWER?!

Hinata: *annoyed expression appears on his face* Quit shouting Ibuki! They're not Nagito, they just look sharp...*sighs* Your the last person on earth, that I expected to ask such a stupid question...Okay is that all the questions?

Aoi: Don't lie to us!

Naegi: W-Were not lying Aoi!

Aoi: I bet that's how donut makers pierce perfect holes into the center of donuts!

Naegi: Uh...

Hinata: Don't even think about-

Ibuki: IBUKI MUST TRY THAT OUT *grabs a donut from Aoi* PREPARE TO GET PIERCED DONUT!

Naegi and Hinata: RUN!

Komaeda: *laughs* Hey I didn't lie did I? I kept my promise until the end!

Hinata: *screams in the distance* CURSE YOU KOMAEDAAAAAA!