Rule 5: NEVER Let Souda Have a Crush On You

Sonia: *whispers* Trust me my friends, this indeed is not a good thing.

Souda: What was that Miss Sonia? I couldn't hear you?

Sonia: S-Souda?! Oh I had no idea you were following me! *mumbles* I thought I lost you far back.

Sonia: I must go now friends, but do not worry I will be back sooner or later! *smiles sweetly and tilts head to the side*

Later that day...

Sonia: I'm afraid I'm feeling a bit tired, my companions. I'm returning to my bedroom for now. I'll meet up with you all in a bit for dinner.

Peko: We understand.

Nanami: See you later Sonia, have a nice rest.

Mahiru: Don't sleep for too long, or you might forget about us! *winks*

Akane: Don't be late for dinner, you know Togami's rule about not letting us eat anything until everyones here.

Sonia: Farewell for now!

A short moment later, arrives to her bedroom

Sonia: Ah! Some rest, is truly what I need! *gets under the blankets and closes eyes*

Souda: *is lying besides her, without her knowledge*

Sonia: Mmm I'm...so...sleepy...Zzz

Souda: *whispers* Me too Miss Sonia

Sonia: Funny...I could of sworn...that...........sounds like......Ssssouda....SOUDA?!! *screams as she frantically gets out of bed, accidentally elbowing his face*

Souda: OW! What was that for?

Sonia: GET OUT THIS INSTANT YOU IDIOT BEFORE I HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATE, LAYING IN FRONT OF ME!

Souda: W-What *runs out quickly*

At dinner...

Sonia: No, you may not sit there. I have saved this seat strictly for Gundham.

Souda: B-But he always sits nexts to you.

Gundham: Move a side mere mortal, you are sitting in GUNDHAM TANAKA'S SEAT! DON'T DO AS I SAY AND FACE MY WRATH!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Restroom break(s)...

Sonia: Don't you even try fool! Men are not allowed in the females restroom!

During classes...

Sonia: *ignores the pile of folded up notes on her desk from Souda*

During Gym...

Sonia: I am confused Chiaki, why is Coach arguing with my stalker- I mean Souda?

Chiaki: Good question let me ask one of the boys. *goes over to Hajime and Komaeda, who are playing tennis together*

Sonia: Strange....very strange...

Chiaki: *returns few minutes later* From what Hajime and Komaeda told me, he's arguing to Coach about how he wants the boys and girls to have mixed gym classes together.

Sonia: Why would he want to do such a thing?

Sonia: Nevermind (Heheheheee!), that is a ridiculous question, that I already know the answer.

Chiaki: Yep. In your case, hopefully he doesn't succeeds.

Sonia: I don't understand.

Chiaki: I know you would mind working with Souda, but I wouldn't mind working with Komaeda and Hajime.

Souda: YES! I FINALLY CONVINCED COACH!!!

Coach: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT CLASS B LINE UP IN A STRAIGHT LINE! *everyone lines up* GOOD! NOW I"LL READ WHO WILL BE YOUR PERMANENT PARTNER FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!UNDERSTOOD?!!!

Everyone: YES SIR!

Coach: GOOD! Group 1 Nidai and Owari, Group 2 Koizumi and Hanamura, Group 3 Kuzuryu and Pekoyama, Group 4 Mioda and Twogami, Group 5 Hinata and Nanami, Group 6 Tsumiki and Komaeda, Group 7 Saionji and Gundham, and Group 8 Sonia and Souda.

Coach: Now then get with your partner and socialize or whatever.

Teruteru: YASSS! BISH YASSS! *high fives Mahiru*

Komaeda: Hey Tsumiki! Looks like we're partners!

Hajime: Looks like were partners! Yes this is awesome!

Souda: Yay! Oh Miss Soniaaaaa! Guess what? I'm your partner! Isn't that just delightful?!

Sonia: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!