Rule 6: Don't Break Any Of Ishimaru's Rules

Suggested by i11037 (This request was such a coninsidence because I was already writing it before you suggested it XD!!! How is that crazy?!

Ishimaru: BREAKING ANY TYPE OF RULE IS NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIROMENT!!!

Naegi: Okay we understand! *smiles*

Ishimaru: Good. Now off you go everyone, don't be late to your math class because that's not-

Saionji: Yeah, yeah not welcomed in a school enviroment. We get it! Shut your mouth already! You're giving me a headache!

Ishimaru: RUDE ATTITUDES ARE NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!!!

Hinata: Let's not start a fight guys...let's all start heading to our math class.

*2 hours later*

Komaeda: *sighs* Today is such a bore, Nothing exciting has happened lately, and my brain is slowly frying.

Nanami: Why don't you start some excitement then then?

Komaeda: Good idea Chiaki! This is exactly why were friends, you always have great ideas!

Hinata: Uh-oh, you have that weird look on your face. This can't be good...

Komaeda: Mmhmm! You know me so well.

Souda: Don't we all?

*30 minutes later, in the hallways*

Komaeda: Oh Ishimaru-sannnnn!

Ishimaru: Yes, Komaeda. What is it that you may need?

Komaeda: *dumps trash all over the floor*

Ishimaru: *gawks in disgust* LITERING IS NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIROMENT! YOU HAVE AUTOMATIC DETENTION NAGITO KOMAEDA!

Komaeda: Oops! If you truly desire to give me detention, you must catch me first. *blows a raspberry*

Ishimaru: PREPARE TO GET DETENTION DILIQUENT! *runs after Komaeda*

Komaeda: *runs*

The next day...

Komaeda: *sprsy paints the lockers with graffiti*

Ishimaru: The heck did you just do?!

Komaeda: *shrugs* What? I wanted to make out school look more modern?

Ishimaru: SO YOU WRITE HINATA'S NAME IN GRAFFETI ALL OVER THE SCHOOL?!!!!

Komaeda: Yep! *smiles*

Ishimaru: *screams in rage*

**In between classes Komaeda sets up little pranks around the school**

Hajime: Umm why is there a bucket of water above the doorway?

Komaeda: Wait for it...

Sonia: Wait for what?

Asahina: Don't you think your taking this a bit far?

Komaeda: Hmmmmmm not really.

Ishimaru: *Walks into the classroom cover in various substances*

Ishimaru: I HAD THE LAST STRAW KOMAEDA! THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS NOT WELCOMED IN THIS SCHOOL AND I WILL PUT AN END TO- *

**gets interrupted by spoiled milk being poured all over him**

Komaeda: HAAAAHAAAHAAAA!

*Everyone beside Mondo and Chihiro is laughing*

Ishimaru: *inhales and exhales furiously* I'll be sure to have you expelled from this dammed school you piece of F*CKING SH*T!!! *storms out of the room leaving a trial of milk behind*

Hinata: You really pushed his buttons today...

Komaeda: It was totally worth it!