Rule 3: Don't Steal Asahina's Donuts

Asahina: Donut dare touch my precious donuts.

Hagakure: Why'd you say donut at the beginning? Are you really that obsessed with donuts?!

Asahina: It's a serious joke you idiot!

Hagakure: That doesn't clear things up you know...

Asahina: This is pointless...

3 Days later....
7:05 am

Asahina: Mmmmhhh! Can't wait to sink my teeth into some donuts!

Sakura: Asahina...you should eat something more healthier. Soon your going to get cavities.

Asahina: I promise I'll start tomorrow.

Sakura: *sighs* That's what you said for the past few weeks...

Asahina: Hehee! It's donut time! *opens cabinet and finds donut crumbs everywhere*

Asahina: WHO ATE MY F*CKING DONUTS?!!!!! I"LL KILL THEM!!!

Sakura: *slowly exits the room to avoid being yelled at*

A Couple Days Later...

Asahina: MAKOTO F-ING NAEGI! I KNOW YOU ATE MY DONUTS! DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE LIE TO ME!!! *screams in anger*

Naegi: I-I swear, I never ate your donuts!

Ishimaru: STEALING DONUTS IS NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!

Leon: SHUT UP ALREADY! I'VE HEARD THAT FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME TODAY!!!

Ishimaru: YELLING IS NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIROMENT!

Junko: Um...aren't you like yelling right now?

Ishimaru: TALKING BACK IS NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIROMENT!

Leon: F*ck off!

Chihiro: W-Why d-don't w-we calm down a b-bit?

Kirigiri: Chihiro's right. Everyone calm down and take a deep breath.

Asahina: I'M NOT CALMING DOWN UNTIL SOMEONE FESSES UP ON STEALING MY WEEKS SUPPLY OF DONUTS!!! NOW I HAVE TO GO A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT MY PRECIOUS DELICIOUS BABIES!!! SCREW ALL OF YOU!!!! *leaves the mess hall in a raging fit*

Togami: How annoying.

Maizono: Um...Togami-San?

Togami: What now?

Maizono: What's that on your blazer? *points to some bits of food on his blazer*

Togami: *quickly brushes it off* No idea what your talking about peasant.

Sakura: Looks like food crumbs to me...

Yamada: *picks up the crumbs from the floor* taste likes donuts to me...

Naegi: You look a bit nervous Togami-san to me...

Kirigiri: He's look like a good suspect to me...

Hagakure: Why are you ending your sentences with 'to me'.

Hagakure: Wait a minute... Togami... to me... Togami... To me...TOgaMI... TO ME... Togami has 'to me' in his name! I FIGURED IT OUT!!! You guys are trying to say that Togami ate Aoi's donuts right?

Celestia: Um...excuse me Hagakure?

Hagakure: Yeah?

Celestia: You do realize that we have solid evidence that proofs that Togami-san is the culprit.

Hagakure: Yeah, I was the one who figured it out. It's the evidence I just said a minute ago right?

Celestia: Your an even bigger idiot than you look...*annoyed sigh* We have proof because of the crumbs he had on his attire. They look and taste like donut crumbs.

Naegi: You've got that right!

Hagakure: Oh, I knew that.

Kirigiri: Now back to business...

Togami: Fine. I"ll admit that, I Byakuya Togami may find a slight delight in a particular commoners food called, "Donuts".

Chihiro: S-so you s-stole A-Asahina's?

Togami: Yes. How else was I going to acquire them?

Fukawa: Togami-San is such a bad boy! He stole some donuts for the sake of his stomach desires! *swoons*

Mondo: You could of asked her for one, instead of making our lives go through hell.*cracks knuckles*

Togami: Oops! My bad! Are you plebeians happy now?

Asahina: *listened to the whole conversation without being noticed* I NEVER LIKED YOU RICH BOY! YOU OWE ME 10 BOXES OF DONUTS PRONTO OR ELSE!

Togami: Or else what?

Asahina: Do you really want to know?

Togami: I'm taking that as a no. Besides were locked up in a high school? It's not like I can go out and buy you donuts.

Asahina: Then make them *goes into the kitchen to gather the supplies and places them on the table in front of him*

With that, Asahina left the room without a single word, leaving Togami and the others speechless and dumbfounded.

------

I seriously have no idea what this was... especially the part where Hagakure thinks he solved the mystery...OH WELL

#WhereIsTheLogic