Rule 4: Don't Call Fuyuhiko By Any Of His Nicknames

Fuyuhiko: Got it bastards? Unless you want a bullet in you I would keep your mouth shut.

Everyone: Got it.

Akane: We get it already Baby Gangsta! I'm hungry! Can we leave now?

Fuyuhiko: The f*ck did you just say?

Akane: I said we got it and I'm hungry?

Fuyuhiko: GOD DAMN IT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! DON'T CALL ME ANYTHING BESIDES FUYUHIKO KUZURYU!!!

Akane: Jeez calm down! My bad.

Fuyuhiko: *storms out of the room with a bright red face muttering curses*

Hajime: Well that was something...

Chiaki: Let's go grab some lunch everyone.

Nagito: Good idea!

*A few minutes later everyone arrives to the dining hall*

Akane: *Munches on a chicken leg* Heyyy! Baby face actually decided to join us!

Peko: Would you like me to punish her Young Master?

Fuyuhiko: Don't call me that damn it! She isn't worth our time.

Mahiru: Aww is the poor lil baby upset? *makes a pouty face*

Fuyuhiko: *clenches fists and grits teeth*

Mahiru: Aww is the lil gangsta boyyy angry nowww?

*some snickers are heard from classmates*

Fuyuhiko: THAT'S IT YOU PIECE OF SH*T! YOUR GOING TO DIE FOR THAT! *gets out a metal baseball bat and puts it in a swinging postion* BATTER UP B*TCH!!!

Peko: *grabs the baseball bat and hits Mahiru instead* There. She won't be bothering you, Young Master.

Everyone except Fuyuhiko: *screams and is in shocked*

Hajime: D-Did you just kill Mahiru?!! I THOUGHT WE SAID N-NO KILLINGS FROM NOW ONE?!!

Peko: I'm sorry you had to see that. She was a bother to my Young Master. Let this be a warning to you all.

Fuyuhiko: 0___0 Yeah, what P-Peko said.

Peko: Let us go Young Master *grabs his hand and escorts him away from the dining hall*

Souda: *gulps* He wasn't joking at all huh? 0-0

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This is really how Mahiru Koizumi died. ;) Who knew teasing Fuyuhiko could lead to death? The more we know...right?!

Comment below any nickname you have for the Lil Gangsta?! My personal favorite is Baby Gangsta and Gangsta Boiii!!!