Chapter 1: Fazbear's Fright

AN

Hello my Golden pancakes! ^^ Enjoy this chappieee!!!!!! Sorry for leaving you hanging there :3

Your POV

*a week later*

It's been a week now that makes you really worried and Vincent took your powers too. Every night your cry yourself to sleep because of Goldy. You don't eat much because of Gold and you can't focus properly because your life is connected with him.

Robert, Aiko and Patches tried to cheer you up but you always show them a fake smile. This wasn't your old self. Your bubbly personality and childish behavior have faded and replaced by sadness and anger. You barely talk with others and you always spend time looking outside the window talking to yourself.

"(Y/n)! Breakfast is ready!" Aiko called out from the kitchen. As soon as you went down the stairs the aroma of freshly cooked pancakes filled your nostrils that made you dashed towards the kitchen. You sat comfortably on the stool as Aiko placed a stack of pancakes topped with Nutella and Gummy bears.

"Thanks Aiko!" You beamed and she smiled back in response then went back to check the pancakes. You felt someone sat beside you and saw Robert just waking up. "Morning (y/n)" he greeted as he brushed his messy hair.

"Morning" you greeted back and ate your pancakes. The memories of you eating pizza with Nutella and gummy bears on top played on your mind making you smile. Good times. Until the memory of the building being burned down played again making you drop your fork. "The memory of the building being burned down replayed on your mind again, didn't it?" Robert asked.

"Yeah" you replied going back eating your pancakes. You heard a bike ring knowing the newspaper have been thrown infront of the door. "Patches! Can you get that newspaper for me? So you can be a normal dog for once?" Robert called out Patches. "Fine lazy bones" Patches snarled and went towards the door. She went back with the newspaper on her mouth then she threw it on Robert's face.

"Aw!" He yelped and Patches just strut away. He unrolled the newspaper and his eyes widen. "(Y/n), you may want to see this" Robert handed you the newspaper and you quickly scanned it then stopped after you saw a picture of Freddy's mascot head glowing. Wait. Fazbear's Fright? A new horror attraction? Wut but then you we're glee in joy making you dance like a total idiot who just won a lottery.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!" you squealed as your old self went back. "WE ARE GOING TO SEE GOLDY!!!! ALSO THE OTHERS!!!!" Robert covered his ears because of your loud squealing. "AIKOOOO!!! (Y/N) IS BACK TO HER OLD SELF!!!!!!" Robert yelled. "I KNOW!! I CAN HEAR HER ALRIGHT?!" Aiko snapped. "OK PPL! WE'RE GOING TO FAZBEAR'S FRIGHT!!" you said throwing the newspaper in the air.

***timeskip***

"Lalalalala~" you sung as you hopped out of the car. You looked at it and stopped at your tracks remembering the scenes again but you just shrugged it off. "Woah... It looks so... Creepy" Aiko muttered. "Pssh. Let's just go inside" Robert quickly went inside but then he bumped into a door. "Hahaha. Karma" Aiko smirked as Robert glared at her as he dust the dirt of his jacket.

"Oh look. They're hiring security guards for the night shifts again, poor security guards who will just going to die in there" Robert shaked his head. "Well, that will be us" you said making his eyes widen in surprise. "Are you crazy?!" Robert asked. "Yes. Crazy for Goldy now let's go" You answered walking ahead. "Girl she's really Cray-cray!" Patches said.

"Hello there young people" a man said. All of you saw Mr.Gourd walking towards you. "What brings all of you here?" He asked. "Umm.. We're signing up for the job" you said. "Again?" He said. "Yep" you nodded. "Fine just don't do it again!" He grumbled. "The three of you are hired. Your shift starts in now and good luck with the new security system!" He walked away.

All of you dashed inside using the back door to go to the office quickly. You scanned the office. The tablet is now attached at the side and there are some control panels that says 'audio devices, camera system and ventilation' (( did I get this right? )) You gasped at the sight of the scraped off parts of the toys in a box.

Who could have done this? They save my life and so does the others. The phone starts to ring making you snapped out of your thoughts. The four of you sat down on a chair except for Patches just sleeping on Aiko's lap. As soon as the call ended you just started to flick some random places on the tablet.

You saw their mask being used as a decoration making you tear up. Is it really over? Are they gone... Forever? "(Y/n)... I guess it's the end..." Aiko said. "No! I can't! This isn't be happening right?" You asked as you crazily tugged your hair. You started to cry as you giggle with your eyes twitching. "Sorry (y/n). This is reality" Robert said.

"NO! THERE'S A WAY RIGHT!???" you asked as you continued to twitch. "(Y/n)! Don't you understand!? There's nothing else we can do!" Aiko burst out making you stop. You just sat at the corner crying beside Patches as the time past by. The Bell chimed as the clock strucks 6am.

"(Y/n), let's go now" Robert called out from the back door. You stood up but then ended up slipping until someone grabbed you before you fell on the hard ground. "(Y/n), Stop crying. There is a way so stop hurting yourself please? Just SAVE THEM..." A voice said. Your eyes widen to see a man with long dirty blonde hair with dim gold bunny ears with lots of bandages around if and his clothes are ripped up with his hands, arms and legs are bandage up.

"W-who are you?" You stammered as you stood up. "Don't worry. You'll meet me again soon" the man said and with a blink of an eye, he's gone. Is that an hallucination? Or something? "(Y/n)!! Come on or else you'll have to walk!" Aiko yelled. You pick up your pace and followed them from behind still wondering who is that guy.

AN

I will update first chapter of the 'Ask and Dare FNAF ( Human Version )' later :) anyways, bye my golden pancakes~

Now don't be a silent reader and vote!