Chapter 4: Together again

Your POV

With one blow Vincent was... Dead? Your eyes went back normal as your fox ears and tails turn back to color gray. You looked at Vincent until you heard him choking out blood making you smirk.

"D-damn y-you!" He said between chokes. You saw a figure walking towards you making you jerk your head up and saw Springtrap.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded until you remembered you need to save the others.

"Trap, I need you to check on this grape while I go save the others" you said and he nodded. You teleported infront of an old gaming machine and you expected to see Aiko bleeding while Robert is slowly limping. Robert manage to open his eyes.

"(Y/n)! You got your powers back!" He beamed with a weak smile. You went over them and healed them. Aiko was still sleeping so Robert carried her bridal style. "Thanks! We'll be on the office!" He said then dashed away.

You teleported once again where the animatronics are deactivated. You made a small glowing ball for everyone and placed it inside of them. Different flash of colors blinded your sight and saw them except Goldy in human forms standing up.

"I BELIEVE I CAN TWERK!!!!" Bonnie screeched then started to twerk.

"START TWERKING LIKE FREDDY!!" Freddy started to twerk with Bonnie. Welp, everthing went back to normal except for Goldy still sleeping.

~at the mansion~

"What happened to Vincent?" Chica asked as she brush her hair.

"I killed him!" You beamed proudly.

"YUUUUSS!! NO MORE PURPLE GRAPE!!!" Robert danced randomly making Springtrap facepalmed.

"Hey Trap"

"Trap?"

"I made you a nickname, Trap"

"Oh..."

"And do you want me to heal you?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, this will be quick" you closed your eyes. Gray and Golden highlights surrounded around Springtrap. You shot open your eyes and saw Springtrap fully healed.

"OMG, who is he? I get drunk on jealousy~" Bonnie pointed at Springtrap.

"That's Springtrap"

"He looks like Justin Bieber..."

"YOU COMPARED ME TO THAT ANNOYING SINGING GAY!?"

"Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!" Freddy burst out laughing.

"Keep laughing Dr. Pork chop" Springtrap smirked.

"To the beginning of a long long friendship!" Patches and Springtrap click their Mountain Dew together then drank it.

"Welcome to the We Hate Freddy Club!!!" Bonnie welcomed as he gave Springtrap a bag full of WHFC ( We Hate Freddy Club ) stuff.

"Srsly"

"Yep"

"What happened?" A voice said and all of you spun to see Aiko waking up. "Am I in heaven?"

"AIKOO!!!" Robert tackled Aiko in a hug.

"I think I'm still dreaming..."

"Since Vincent is dead now.... We're going to celebrate!!!" Chica squealed.

"Where's Foxy anyway?"

"Snoozing"

"Hold on.... Is Mangle with you guys?" You asked.