Chapter 10: Tomorrow is another day

Your POV

"Will you marry me?" Goldy asked.

W-what? M-marry Goldy? 0-0 uhh...

"I'M GOING TO BE UNCLE!" Someone yelled and you saw all the animatronics and your parents watching you and Goldy.

"Are you guys stalking us?" you asked.

"It was Bonnie's idea!" Chica said.

"Hey it wasn't me! It was yours!" Bonnie protest.

"Liar!" Chica yelled.

"Yes Goldy! I will marry you!" You said that made Goldy smile. He placed the ring on your finger and you two embraced then kissed.

"YAS!!! I'M GOING TO BE UNCLE!!! HOORAY!!!!" Freddy screamed at the top of his lungs. "WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!" He ran around the pizzeria while his hands on the air.

"Idiot" Springtrap watched Freddy doing cartwheel.

"I wanna be uncle tooo!!!" Bonnie said as he does cartwheel with Freddy.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!" your parents jump up and down in joy. "WE ARE ALSO GOING TO HAVE GRANDCHILDREN!!!"

"Mom dad... Seriously?" You said. Grandchildren? WUT

"Are they going to have sex?" BB asked making everyone stopped what they are doing.

*moment of silence*

"WTF!? WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?!" Aiko asked BB.

"Your boyfriend" BB pointed at Robert.

"Why you little pervert!" Aiko growled.

"Hey! He asked what's the meaning of it!" Robert said.

"Now, Balloon boy. What's sex?" You asked.

"BABYMAKING!!! \(^O^)/" BB answered.

"YOUR GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW" Aiko tackled Robert.

"I'M GOING TO BE UNCLE!!! YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!" Freddy started to shake Bonnie. "WOHOO!!"

"So, when is the wedding?" Chica asked.

"I want to be the flower girl!" Toy Bonnie said as he tossed flowers everywhere. "WEEE!!"

"Where did he get those flowers?" Mangle asked.

"The world may never know" Toy Freddy answered as TB started to dance around wearing a dress and he does a scissor leap.

Goldy teleported you and him to a different room for privacy.

"Tss, can they just give us a little privacy?" Goldy growled.

"Wait, is this the backroom where you kidnapped me?" You asked as you played with the empty animatronic heads on the shelves.

"Hehehe, yeah" he said. "Now when will the wedding be?"

"How about next month?" You suggested. "Or next year? Idk"

"Next year will be fine so we have some more time" Goldy replied then looked straight at your eyes. He leaned in and kissed you. You kissed him back until the kiss became deeper. He gently bit your lower lip asking for an entrance but you refuse making him growl. He hungrily kissed you and you tried to push him but he was too strong. Your now leaning against the wall and trapped. His eyes are not normal, they're pitch black with white pupils. Oh no, this is not him anymore. Until...

*bang* *bang* *bang*

Loud banging on the door saved you. Goldy's eyes went back to normal and he moved backwards. "I-i i-i... I-m sorry i-it-s n-not m-me i-it was h-him" he stutter. "I-i swear!"