Chapter 23: Bridal Shower and Bachelor party

AN

Enjoy :D Idk if Bridal shower and Bachelor party are needed but meh. (Who wants to meet me Irl? anyone? No one ok I'll just shut up ._.)

Pic of Robert at the media :P ( It's just an ulzzang ) Sorry for the late update as always :(( I have writer's block as always.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV

"WAKE UP GURL!" Chica flipped over your bed and you groaned. You rubbed your eyes and stretched a little.

"WHO SUMMONED ME!?"

"Dude your sleeping for like the whole day" Mangle said.

"Shh, i still have work" You lay down again but yanked you out of your bed.

"You don't have any work -_-"

"Yes I do, I have 3 works"

"What are those?"

"Sleeping, eating and browsing the internet" You beamed and they facepalmed.

"Srsly?"

"Srsly."

Aiko yanked you out of the bed.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"GURL, YOUR GOING TO GET MARRIED THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW AND WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BRIDAL SHOWER!" Chica yelled at you making you cringe.

Bridal shower? 0_0 wutttttt.

~•Timeskip•~

Bachelor party

Gold's POV

Bonnie: Hi babe ;)

TB: OMG! SENPAI CALLED ME BABE! KYAAAA~~ *squeals like a girl*

Bonnie: I ain't talking to you bish, I'm talking to Mangle -_-

Mangle: Eww don't call me babe

Bonnie: why not? ;)

Mangle: -_- Bish I'm leaving *le leaves*

I sat at the chair and played with my phone while taking a short glance at the morons. Just checking because they may do stupid things again.

I felt a presence beside me so I looked at the right side and saw Freddy sitting beside me. I noticed that his eyes are a little wet.

"are you alright?" I asked.

"Gold, I'm so proud of you" He hugged me tightly and cried.

-_- Bruh.

"Save those tears at the wedding day" I pushed him away.

"Bur I can't help it" He continued tearing up and I facepalmed. I srsly need a new brother but then I have no choice. I sighed and continued playing with my phone.

"WHY IS MAH TEDDY BEAR CRYING?" TF asked and he glared at me. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?"

"I did nothing"

"Lie"

"Your calling me a liar?"

"Yeah"

I rolled my eyes at him and that piss him off. He took away my seat making me fall on the floor.

"What the heck!?"

"You deserve that for making my teddy bear cry" TF stuck his tounge out and turned his attention back to Freddy.