Chapter 2: Breaking the fourth wall

Your POV

"IM GOING TO SEE GOLDY AGAIN!!! WOHOO!!" you screamed at the top of the lungs searching the place.

"Is she on drugs?" Patches asked.

"Hand me the phone, I'm calling 911" Robert said.

"But the line is off..." Aiko pointed. "Damn it" Robert cursed.

Until the audio stopped working so the three of you quickly pressed the settings then pressed the audio devices.

"Why does it take so long!?" Robert growled. "FASTER!!"

"Patience Robert, Patience!" Aiko tried to calm him down.

"AHHH!!" you screamed.

"What now!?" Patches growled because you disturb her from her sleep.

"There's a glowing white eye!!!" You screamed once more. All of them facepalmed.

"Just use the audio in camera 7 so we can be fine-" Robert answered.

"ok... who is that Golden bunny with a torn up body staring at the window?" Aiko asked. All of you turned to the window and screamed.

Springtrap's POV ( let's give him a POV ok? )

I watched the three people inside screaming and pushing each other. I facepalmed people these days are so stupid now. I walked towards the door making them scream even more. Seriously people!? Seriously!? I'm not Justin Bieber! Why are they freaking screaming at me!?? "ST-STOP SC-SCREAMING-ING!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs with a glitchy voice making them stop.

"MR.GOLDEN RABBIT CAN TALK!!!" (Y/n) screeched making them scream again. Mr. Golden Rabbit? What the fudge? I'm too fab to he called like that. I noticed a dog sleeping peacefully under the desk and doesn't care what's happening. "DONT COME ANY CLOSER YOU UMM... GOLDEN RABBIT OR WHOEVER YOU ARE CAUSE WE HAVE THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS AND GREATEST WEAPON IN THE WORLD!" (Y/n) yelled.

"AND IT'S CALLED A FRYING PAN!!!!" she added. I double facepalmed. Now I know what Gold was meant to say. She's really immature.. Than any other kids I have been with those years. I smiled from the memories.

"HE'S SMILING LIKE JEFF THE KILLER!!!!"

"NUUU!!! IT'S PINKAMENA DIANE PIE!!"

"WHO THE HECK ARE THOSE TWO!?" A boy with black hair asked.

"Get out. Your others" the girl with red glasses shooed the boy away. (( Me and my best friends do that IRL XD when one of us is different, with somebody else or can't relate. We call her 'others' ))

"Aha! Others!" (Y/n) laughed.

(:T) wut

Then back to screaming.

Your POV

"GET HIM AWAY FROM HERE!!" Aiko yelled pointing at Mr.Golden Rabbit.

"Before he leaves... Do you poop? Are your poop made of gold or diamonds?" You asked making the robot facepalmed. A flashed of dim gold blinded your sight and saw the guy from earlier.

"Your the guy earlier?" You asked.

"You know him?" Robert asked.

"Meh. Acquaintance" you shrugged.

"Nice to meet you I'm-"

"DIE BJ FROM BARNEY DIE BJ! DIE!" Aiko hitted Mr.Golden Rabbit with a frying pan in the face.

"My face aw!" He yelped in pain.

"Lel, Rapunzel" Robert taunted and Aiko hitted his face.

"Anyways I'm Springtrap" Springtrap introduced himself.