Chapter 6: Marionette's gift part 2

Your POV

"Should we put Nutella or chocolate chips in the mixture?" You asked Goldy.

"Caramel!!" Goldy put Caramel in the mixture. You remembered that he loves Caramel (X3) until he splash some of the caramel on you.

"Hey! What was that for?!" You growled and he just laugh so you playfully roll your eyes. You splash Caramel on him and that's where the war started. After 5 minutes the kitchen is covered with Caramel and so does the two of you until he bumped into you making you and him stick together.

"Eh...."

"What in the world!?" Bonnie yelled. One word... Awkward.

"It's not what you think!" Goldy said until Bonnie smirked.

"Gold you lover boy!" Bonnie teased then laughed as he walked away. You and Goldy managed to get out and cleaned the kitchen.

You take a bath and so does Goldy in different bathrooms of course. As you dried your (h/l) (h/c) hair, someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" You yelled then you saw Marionette carrying his music box he sat at the bed and patted his hand beside him gesturing you to seat down beside him.

"Is your music box fixed?" You asked as you sat beside him.

"Yeah and I needed you to help me find his soul" He answered. "Are you ready?"

"Yep!" You squealed. He opened the lid then wind up the music box and and both of you went inside.

~Inside the music box~

"WEEEEE!!!" You squealed as you landed at Marionette's back.

"Oof!" He yelped. "Get off me! Your heavier than the hump back whale!"

"I think it's Freddy your talking to"

"Lel"

You opened a door where all the souls are kept. The room is filled with bottles with souls inside. You and Marionette went in different directions.

"I didn't knew you kept their souls" you said.

"Yeah. I gifted them life because they we're too innocent to be killed and I felt sorry for them" Marionette answered as he search Goldy's soul.

"Did you found it?" You asked.

"Yep! Come here!" Marionette called out so you teleported infront of him.

"Omg..." You muttered as you looked Goldy's soul. "He's so....."

"Creepy?"

"No. I was going to say he's handsome" you beamed and he facepalmed. He started to open the lid. Goldy's soul went out holding a Golden crystal ball.

"That's his memory" he said and you we're about to touch but Marionette slapped your hands away.

"Hey! What was that for!?"

"Don't touch it! Only me can only hold or touch it because it's really really really fragile. Once it breaks, he will completely lost his memory" He explained. He carefully held it with his long fingers. The soul went back inside the bottle.

"As if I'm so clumsy and careless" you scoffed.

"You got a scar in your face when you we're just walking a few years back when your 6" (( even though you didn't just pretend you do :3 ))

"Are you stalking me!?" You punched him at his arm.

"Your violent just like Gold!"

"I'm not violent!"