Chapter 14: Broken

Aiko's POV

The loud opening of the mansion's door interrupt me from listening to the song 'Fronting' by Seventeen. Everyone is asleep except me and Marionette. Don't think dirty there, we just both love music.

"meh, the song on my music box is better" Mari said.

"dude, grow up. That song is for children" I replied as I referred it to his music box. "You have kept listening that song for ages, doesn't get a little you know.. Boring?"

"because you don't know what I have been through" he said coldly making me back off a little.

"I think we should go check who opened the door" I replied and went downstairs while Mari trailed behind me.

We heard sobbing sounds coming from (Y/n)'s room and we saw her dangling on the ceiling crying in the darkness while covering her face with her hoodie.

I opened the lights.

"turn it off..." she said with her voice cracking. "please. I want to be in the darkness"

I closed the lights. Oh... Kay, (Y/n) just turned into an Emo like Springtrap. Oh my gawd.

I didn't realize I was at the ceiling too with Mari as Marionette hang me and himself at the ceiling with the invisible strings.

Puh Leez, I can dangle at the ceiling too. I cutted the invisible strings and I released my 7 white and purple tipped Fox tails. I'm a Gumiho for pete's sake.

"So.. You wanna talk about it?" I asked. I created a purple glowing or and placed it in front of us. She shake her head and kept silent.

"Let me guess, You and Gold broke up" Mari answered. (Y/n) stopped sobbing then she cried harder.

"wow, great job Mari" I clapped my hands, sarcastically. "I'm so proud" He shot me a death glare and I made a peace sign.

"Will you two just leave me alone if your just making me feel worst?" (Y/n) growled.

"sorry.... Can you tell us what happened?"

"Me a-and G-Gold br-break u-up with n-no reaso-son!" (Y/n) stuttered.

"HOW DARE HE!? I'M GOING TO KILL THAT LITTLE SH-" Marionette cutted me by putting his hand on my mouth. Marionette reminds me of Robert, a lot.

"Calm down" Mari hushed.

"on second thought, will you two just leave me alone... Please? I want sometime alone" She sniffled and we both nodded. We teleported away and we end up on Robert's room.

Robert's eyes widen as he saw me and Mari holding hands.

"Uh... It's not what you think!" Mari said and I quickly let go.

"If you two are just going to PDA in front of me then just please PDA someone else not me! Damn it!" Robert snarled and I was shocked making me fume in anger.

"WHY ARE YOU SO COLD THESE DAYS HUH?! WHY DO YOU KEEP ON AVOIDING ME!? ARE TURNING BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF WHEN I CONFESSED TO YOU!? HUH!? TELL ME ROBERT ALVEREZ! TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG! I'M SO SICK OF THIS!"

"I DON'T KNOW ALRIGHT! I JUST DON'T KNOW! JUST- UGGGGHHH!! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled with him raging making my eyes water. W-wait.. Am I crying?

But before I burst into tears, Mari already have drag me away all the way to my room. He let me sat beside him so I did.

"Don't cry" he frowned. "I hate seeing people cry"

"but your crying too... Right?" I said referring to his purple stained tears. "why do you kept on crying and always wear a fake smile?"

"Because, I want everyone to be happy not sad and broken"

"But it's fake" I frowned.

"Don't worry, it's real now" he beamed. "because of (Y/n), she made me smile"

"oh~ so you like (Y/n) don't ya?" I taunted as I poke his cheek with his cheeks blushing a bit.

"well, before... But it's too late and she can't remember anything..." he mumbled the last part.

"pardon?"

"ULP! YOUNEVERHEARDMESAYIT!" he said and I shot him a 'Just tell me' look then he sighed. "oh who am I kidding, fine I'll tell you everything..."

Robert's POV

I mentally screamed in frustration on my pillow. UGH!! WAY TO GO ROBERT! WAY TO GO TO BREAK YOUR LONG CRUSH'S HEART! Wanna know why I act so cranky and kept avoiding Aiko? Well, I have been busy with my part time job being a bartender in a bar.

I don't know why I took the job- wait, I remember now. I need to buy a ring, for who? For Aiko. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope she agrees, cause if not... I'll be engaged by somebody else... That I don't know. Please Aiko, accept it.

Aiko's POV

"Oh... Now I get it. That's just... Sad" I commented after Marionette explained, everything. The Bite of 87', The old diner and etc. "why didn't you explained it to (Y/n)?"

"Because if she knows more about this, her life will be in danger than before because no one can stop Fredbear, only (Y/n) but then she was far too broken and weak without Gold by her side" Mari added. Glad I'm not on (Y/n)'s situation.

"Now tell me... Why did (Y/n) and Gold broke up?"

"Because of Fredbear, he seeks revenge after the Bite Of 87' like what I told you"

"then what is the purpose of Gold to him?"

"Because Aiko... They are like the same but Gold is just a hallucination while Fredbear is an animatronic" Mari answered. "and.. All of the Freddy's are related to Fredbear"

"So you mean-"

"yes, all of them are siblings"

AN

MWUAHAHAHAHA! Spoilers, spoilers everywhere. Wanna know what the real truth is? You'll have to figure it out~ Now don't be a silent reader and vote! Anyways, good bye my Golden pancakes~