Chapter 11: The starving games part 1

Your POV

"Where are we?" Foxy groaned. All of you are teleported in the... Forest? What the fudge!? How did we get here??!

"Oh come on! I was watching Star VS The forces of evil!" Aiko groaned. "Damn it!"

"WELCOME TO THE STARVING GAMES YOUNG POTATOES!" Someone yelled from a cliff.

"Um excuse me! Freddy and Toy Freddy are only the potatoes here!" Bonnie yelled. "And Gold is... Uh... A french fry! Does that thing count?"

"No, it doesn't" the brunette girl said. "Anyways, my name is Kantmiss!"

"I think you mean 'Katniss'"

"Shut up!" Kantmiss scoffed. "As I was saying, WELCOME TO THE STARVING GAMES! AND THE RULES IS YOU CANNOT TEAM UP ONLY IN PAIRS AND YOU CANT USE YOUR MAGIC, POWERS OR WHAEVER MAGICAL STUFF!"

"ok?"

"For your first mission, you need to find your own weapons and they are hidden around the place good luck! LET THE STARVING GAMES, BEGIN!" she disappeared in thin air.

You quickly saw a frying pan up in the tree so you climb up and grab it.

"A frying pan? Is that even a weapon?" Springtrap asked.

"Yes, yes it is" you answered then glanced at Goldy but he is nowhere to be seen only a Golden baby bear staring at you. "Goldychan!!!! Why did you left me??? T^T!"

"I'm right here" Goldy said and you turn to see the baby Golden Bear again.

"Shut up you bear, I'm talking to Goldy" you hushed. "Now where is he..."

"I am Goldy"

"GYAAA!" You screamed. "WHY ARE YOU A BEAR?!"

"I'm always a bear (-.-)"

"Oh, But why are you like that?"

"Kantmiss turned me into a bear cause she thinks I'm cute"

You: *demonic voice and eyes* IM GOING TO KILL HER!!!

Goldy: (.-.) You'll die first eventually

You: oh shut up now let's get you back to normal

Goldy: NO!

You: why not?

Goldy: I want to be a bear for a while! Don't worry, I can turn back into my human form anytime I want

"Ok? Anyways, can we pair up?"

"Sure"

Bonnie's POV

"Why does anyone don't want to be my partner??!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I WANT TO BE WITH YOU SENPAI BONNIE!!! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR EVAH!!" Toy Bonnie hugged my leg. I tried to push him but he just won't budge.

"Twins together!!" Carla and Cherry squealed.

"Girly girls" I said.

"Can I kill him?" Cherry asked as she pointed a hand gun at me with a knife near my chest.

"Not in public, let's go" They both walked away. I always wonder if they are secret leaders of a gangster group. Dun dun duuunn~

"GET. OFF!" I push him at the cliff and he fell screaming my name "Dude you just got, #TYRANNOSAURUSR3KT!"

"So, wanna team up?" Freddy asked as Toy Freddy cling on his arm.

"YES SENPAI! YES!" Toy Freddy screamed at the top of his lungs.