❁ Chapter Four ❁

Picture: Cole, who's portrayed by Logan Lerman

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed ❁ Chapter Four

"Levi, wake up," a female voice whispers softly, making me groan.

"Five more minutes, mommy," I reply, grabbing the object closest to me and bringing it against my body, cuddling it hard. My eyes snap open when I feel something pinching me. My eyes land on Hollie who is pressing up against my chest. Her legs are tangled with mine and my arms are around her body. I look down and notice I've somehow removed my shirt during the night and now she's against my naked chest.

"Sorry," I murmur, rubbing my head. I let go of Hollie and she moves away from me, her cheeks turning red from the intimate position we were in a few seconds ago. She pulls her legs against her body and wraps her tiny arms around herself, smiling at me.

"How did I get into your bed last night?" she asks. "Usually I try to know the guy first before jumping into bed with him so what charm did you use on me?" Hollie chuckles.

I feel myself blushing now, "We, uh, we didn't do anything. You were extremely wasted and tired and you wanted to cuddle." I explain, getting out of bed and making my bed quickly. Hollie nods her head and jumps up, heading to her leather jacket. She grabs a pack of cigarettes from it and a lighter and turns to me.

"Is it okay if I smoke on your balcony? Or are your parents home?"

I walk to the door of my balcony and look at the driveway. Only my car is there so clearly my parents have gone somewhere since they usually are home so early in the morning but I guess they went somewhere already - probably to work.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead," I reply, walking towards my washroom to brush my teeth. I don't really feel like walking up to Hollie with terrible morning breath and scaring her away. She heads to the balcony and opens the door, stepping into the chilly morning air.

I quickly brush my teeth in the bathroom and use the toilet before going back into my room. Since Hollie is still outside, I decide to go there as well. She's sitting on one of those wooden chairs, a lit cigarette in-between her fingers. She inhales it softly and blows the smoke out into the air, polluting the air even more. I lean against the balcony door and put my hands into my pockets, staring at her.

She looks at me, "Have you ever smoked?"

I shake my head.

"Do you want to try?"

I shake my head again.

"You sure?"

This time I nod my head.

"All right, pumpkin," she chuckles. Once she realizes I have the confused face on she laughs once again. "You don't like cute nicknames?"

I shrug, "Only when the situation is right for them. I don't see the point in calling people 'pumpkin' on a daily basis but you do whatever you want." I explain. I look at Hollie and realize she's still wearing the sleeping clothes and we have to leave for school in about thirty minutes. She probably won't even go to school today since she usually skips lessons a lot or comes to school in the middle of the day. I don't understand how she's planning to get into a good college if her attendance is terrible, not to mention she probably doesn't have the best grades either.

"You coming to school today?" I ask as I start picking on some random plant I have on my balcony. My parents really like plants so we have a lot of them around the house. They say it gives a better look to the house but I don't understand how they have the energy to water every single one of them and make sure none of them die. They're amazing at things like that, though. Our back yard is basically filled with different flowers and plants and trees and none of them have died and they always are in the best condition. Our yard looks like a gardener takes care of it but in reality, my mother does that all.