❁ Chapter Twenty ❁

Hello and welcome to the final chapter of The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed. This is it. This is the end. There won't be an epilogue or a sequel for anyone asking. This is the end of Hollie and Levi, they story is finished. 

I'm so sorry for the emotional pain I'm about to cause you because this chapter sure caused me a ton of pain. But I hope you'll like the end either way and won't come attacking me with forks. And please respect my decision to end the book this way. 

I'll take a small break from writing now that this book is done but I'll start posting chapters to my new book Unraveling Rosen very soon so if you like my writing, check out that book! The first chapter will be uploaded on March 12th since that's my birthday lol. 

The video up there is How to Save a Life by The Fray. I listened to that song on repeat whilst I was writing the chapter and I have to admit that I cried a few times. 

Hope you'll like the chapter. 

Thank you for reading my book and for all the wonderful comments you've left me. 

xcharlie 

Gif of Selena Gomez aka Hollie

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed ❁ Chapter Twenty 

3RD PERSON POV

Both Hollie's and Levi's parents rushed to the hospital as quickly as they can. Upon entering, they notice Diego and Cole sitting at the waiting area, Diego brushing his fingers through his hair constantly as Cole keeps biting his fingernails, drawing blood from them already.

No one knew what was happening at this point. They had gotten no information from the doctors or nurses, they just had to wait and see what would happen. Diego kept thinking what his life would be like if either Hollie or Levi died. He has known Hollie for a few years now and she's his best friend, along with Elise. But he has known Levi for only a few months. He doesn't know anything about him but he's still here, worried about the awkward boy who somehow managed to blend into their group.

Cole imagined all of the good times he had with Levi in his head. The two of them were best friends and Cole low-key hoped that something happened to Hollie and Levi was all right. But he didn't know that all of his dreams would be crushed in a matter of minutes.

Levi's doctor walked down the hallway, bracing himself as he was about to deliver terrible news to the young boy's parents that their 17-year-old son had died. Even though Dr. Smith has had a lot of patients, he still felt terrible every time he saw parents crying. That was the worst part of his job and he hated every moment he has spent, delivering terrible news to the patient's relatives.

Mr. and Mrs. Szepanowski stood up as the doctor walked out. They held each other's hands, their hearts beating a million beats per second as they waited for the news to be delivered. Diego and Cole stood up, along with Hollie's parents as the doctor approached them. Hollie's father placed a comforting hand on Levi's mom's shoulder, showing his support to them. Hollie's mother held onto her husband's shoulder tightly, her nails probably leaving small imprints on his skin.