❁ Chapter Fourteen ❁

Picture: Hollie's prom dress

Video: Heart on Fire by Jonathan Clay aka the song that Levi's singing. 

ps. prepare yourselves. 

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed ❁ Chapter Fourteen 

"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well." — Unknown 

Today is prom day and I don't know if I should vomit from the excitement or hide in my room so I won't embarrass myself today. A part of me is skeptic about this whole thing and I feel like I'm going to be pranked really badly, but at the same time it doesn't feel like that at all. I'm sure Hollie wouldn't do something like that anyway. Like, we have been spending so much time together and she's constantly here so it would be bizarre if she was doing all of things only so she could prank me on prom night.

But you never know.

High school is full of dicks that act like they own the world.

I'm just praying that none of the girls get hurt because that would suck. Imagine going to prom like once in your life and you find the most perfect dress, your date is a nice guy in your opinion and the two of you have the best time of your life and then at the end of the prom he breaks your heart into a million tiny pieces and basically uses you as a Kleenex. I seriously want to murder guys like that. It's insane that some people it's okay to do something like that. It's totally unacceptable.

My eyes flicker over to my bed where my suit is nicely laid out. Hollie told me her prom dress is white so I got a white shirt and a black tie to match with her dress. Clearly we're going for the very classy look. She even made me get that flower thingy people always wear during prom. I think it's a little unnecessary but since she wants one, I won't say no.

Grabbing my car keys from my dresser, I jog downstairs and head outside. Hollie is staying over at Elise's house right now since she needs time to get ready for prom today and she doesn't want me to see her dress before the dance. I don't understand what is it with girls and not wanting to show their dresses? I start the engine of my car and back out of the driveway, heading to McDonald's for breakfast. Yes, I'm so freaking lazy that I can't be bothered to make breakfast so I'm going to McDonald's to eat breakfast. Not the healthiest choice in the world but you can see my dilemma.

After ordering some fries, a burger and a Coca-Cola I drive back home and plop down on the couch once I walk inside. I turn on the TV and make some coffee in the kitchen. I also grab some chips from the pantry and head back to the living room. As much as I love watching Castle I wasn't in the mood to watch it today so I put on some Family Guy to laugh a bit and relax myself before prom.

I finish watching the show and head upstairs to get ready. Grabbing a towel from the cupboard I head to the bathroom and turn on the warm water. After taking off my clothes I step into the shower, wash my body and hair and I'm done. I wrap a towel around my waist and quickly brush my teeth. I dry my hair with a blow dryer and walk back into my bedroom. Quickly I dry the rest of my body and put on some underwear before moving onto my suit. Once I'm done getting dressed I walk back to the bathroom and make my hair look presentable.

My eyes flicker to the clock on my nightstand and I see that it's already 6.45pm and I'm supposed to pick up Hollie from Elise's house at 7pm. I put on a bit of cologne, grab the flower thingy and head downstairs. I exit the house, lock the door and walk to my car.

Once I arrive at Elise's I feel the nerves kicking in a bit. I don't even know why I'm feeling so anxious, it's just a prom, not my wedding night. I knock on the door and once Diego opens the door I'm very surprised.