❁ Chapter Eighteen ❁

Picture: a cover made by inevitxble 

Video: Hallucinations by dvsn 

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed ❁ Chapter Eighteen 

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of a door slamming shut downstairs. As I rub the sleep out of my eyes, I head downstairs, careful not to make too much noise as Hollie was still sleeping, her legs tangled in the comforter and brown locks covering most of her face. I take a final glance at her as a soft snore escapes past her lips. The corner of my mouth tugs up into a small smile. I close the door behind myself as I walk downstairs.

"Get your fat ass here, Levi."

My feet make contact with the cold hardwood floors and I feel a shiver run through my whole body. I yawn as I come face to face with Diego, who's holding a white box in his hands.

"Brush your damn teeth, you're gonna kill Hollie," A chuckle escapes Diego's lips and he hands me the white cardboard box. "I brought you two lovebirds cupcakes, it was Elise's idea by the way since Hollie adores cupcakes and nothing's better than waking up to your favorite food and a sexy man next to you. Once again, Elise's words."

"How did you even get inside?" I ask, taking the box from Diego.

He shows me an extra key, "The flower pot next to your house isn't really the best hiding spot."

I roll my eyes. Obviously he's smart enough to check the most common place. I don't understand how people haven't broken into our house before, considering the security is shitty. Diego waves me goodbye before he leaves the house, leaving me standing there with a box of cupcakes. Running upstairs, I set the cupcakes on my bathroom counter before brushing my teeth quickly. Like he said, I can't kill Hollie with my terrible morning breath.

As I step back into my room I see Hollie stirring in her sleep. She slowly opens her eyes, rubs them a bit and looks at me. Her eyes flicker to the small box in my hands, "What's in the box?" she pops herself onto her elbows, a small grin gracing her face.

"Cupcakes."

Hollie's eyes widen, "No way!"

"Yes way," I chuckle, throwing the box at her. Hollie opens it; here eyes brightening up like the sky on New Year's Eve. She grabs a cupcake from the box and takes a gigantic bite out of it, her whole mouth covered in icing.

"You have a bit of icing here," I say, leaning into her. She looks at me and lets out a small giggle. Using my right thumb, I wipe away the icing, and then lick my finger clean. Hollie has her eyes wide as she stares at me.

"Now that was hot."

I give her a small wink and head to my dresser. I grab a loose T-shirt from the neatly folded pile and put it on. She sets the box of cupcakes aside, wipes her fingers clean on my duvet and stands up, my shirt reaching down mid-thigh.

"What're we doing today?" she pulls her hair up into a messy bun and ties a hair tie around it to secure it.

I shrug, "We can go out to town and do random stuff that comes to mind. We can also go to the beach since it's a lovely day today and I don't mind getting some sun."

"That sounds like a great idea, let's do that."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬