❁ Chapter Five ❁

Picture: Elise, who's portrayed by Gemma Ward and Victoria, who's portrayed by Elsa Hosk

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed ❁ Chapter Five

I'm the type of person who hates meeting people from school in public. Especially when I don't interact with the people. They always spot me and then thing get really awkward really fast. Of course if I know the person then I don't really care but when I don't know the person then it's even more awkward.

That's why I don't really want to walk up to Hollie and Elise with Cole. Cole is quite outgoing and he has a good sense of humor, which is why a lot of people like him. He's not afraid to act like a rebel sometimes and he's known for being the most spontaneous person in school.

"Cole, please let's not do this," I say as I walk behind him. "I'm not really friends with them and Hollie probably doesn't even know who you are."

Cole laughs, "Oh, please. Hollie is over at our house a lot. Don't forget that my sister is her best friend."

"Why aren't you friends with them, huh?" I ask, pretending to think about the questions. "Oh yeah, because Hollie doesn't hang out with math nerds like us. I've known her since I was a baby and she doesn't talk to me at all. We're nerds, Cole, we don't belong in their social group."

"Fuck the social groups," Cole says abruptly.

Once we get close enough for them to notice us, Hollie raises her eyebrow and puts her hands on her hips while Elise just looks at us.

"Can we help you?" Hollie asks.

Cole chuckles, "I don't know, babe, can you?"

By the tone of his voice you can clearly tell that he's flirting with her. Let's just see if she'll flirt back. She probably will but a small part in me hopes that she won't. Maybe that way I could have a chance with her, even if I don't like her that much.

"Oh," Hollie giggles. "I don't know, you tell me."

Elise fake gags next to her, "Ew, that's my brother, Hol. You can do way better than him."

"I'm not interested in him anyway," Hollie laughs, making Cole grow a red color. He looks at me as if he's waiting for me to say something to Hollie so she would change his mind. I guess the rule is bros over hoes but I don't see a future between the two of them so I'm not going to attempt to be a wingman and set them up if Hollie clearly isn't interested in him in any way.

"All right, your loss," Cole finally murmurs. We place our things next to the girls' things and Cole grabs my arm. "We're going swimming."

Both of us remove our tops and we're just in our swimming trunks. Hollie eyes me up and down and I clear my throat once. Her eyes snap up to meet mine and I give her a small smile – not a smirk like most guys would – then Cole and I walk towards the sea. Hollie and Elise follow us and they run into the sea quickly and start squealing once their skin makes contact with the water.

I let the water touch my feet and I instantly regret going swimming. The water is basically freezing cold but I know that once my body gets wet then the temperature will be bearable. The four of us walk deeper into the water and before we realize it, the water is up to our chests or something like that.

Hollie is the first one to dip in and once she does, she immediately jumps up and I can literally see every part of her body shaking. Elise laughs at her and does the same, so do Cole and I.