Part 10

{Author's Note}

I am gonna say this now. I am changing the parts into chapters and no names. Just chapters now because I cant come up with names for parts anymore. Enjoy!

Annonymus' POV

"It was them. They are the ones who killed Jordan. They did this. They will pay for what they did. But little Robbie will be the one to suffer the most. I will make sure, that they all suffer but Rob, well Rob is going to wish he died in that hospital. He thinks it's all over. They think they can live happy now. Well, they. Thought. Wrong."

Jerome's POV

"Why the hell are Rob and Preston taking so long?!" I say getting a little mad.

"It's alright Jerome. I'm glad I went to get them when I did otherwise we would be waiting longer." Mitch says coming down the stairs winking at me.

"Did you walk in on them doing the nasty?" I ask Mitch standing up.

"Nope, but they were probably going to start doing it." Mitch says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, we would have been waiting longer for them." I say laughing wrapping my arms around Mitch's neck.

"Mhmmm." Mitch says leaning down pressing his lips against mine.

"OH MY CACTUS! First you walking in on us, now us walking in on you. What next, a foursome?!" Preston says walking down the stairs with Rob.

Mitch and I couldn't help but laugh and to make this situation even more awkward, Mitch decides to slide his hand under my pants line and starts kissing me again.

"Fuck this, I am going to the kitchen before I throw up." I hear Rob say but I am too busy to care right now.

I pull away from Mitch, "It feels good to make them taste a bit of their own medicine." I say smirking.

"It sure does biggums." Mitch says.

"We should probably go. Ray and Mat are probably already waiting for us at the cafe." I say.

"Yeah, you're probably right. But you are going to get Preston and Rob this time. Be cautious, they might be doing it on the counter." Mitch says winking before dropping his hands from around my waist and grabbing the keys to the car walking out the door.

"Fuck that." I say. "ROB! PRESTON! IF YOU DONT COME NOW, WE ARE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU." I yell into the kitchen.

"Fudge you too Jayrum." Preston says walking out of the kitchen holding Rob's hand.

"Fudge you too Purston." I reply walking out the front door.

{Author's Note}

Ok, so. 

This is an update well over due.

I am sorry it took me so long to update this fanfic.

I have been so busy with personal things and my other fanfics and I didnt have any ideas for this fanfic.

I had HUGE writers block for this fanfic and I should have mentioned it.

I will be trying to update this fanfic as much as I can.

Seeing how I am able to make this update, means that I no longer have writers block for this fanfic so thats a good sign.

Anyway, I have to head off to bed and update another story.

Good Night MC's

I love y'all

Happy Nightmares

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and update

Peace