Part 8: Getting down and Dirty for Love

Preston's POV

Rob and I head upstairs to our room.

It's been so long since me and Rob had some truely alone time.

I just want to be with him every second of my life.

So, we get to our room and the first thing Rob does, is lock the door.

He turns around to face me with a smirk on his face.

I have waited too long to do this.

He pulls me close and kisses me.

He pushes me against the wall deepening our kiss.

He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance and this time, I dont tease him.

His tongue starts exploring my mouth brushing against my tongue every so often.

I really miss kissing him.

Rob moves down to my neck and searches for my sweet spot.

He finds it almost immediatly and I moan.

I can feel him smirking against my neck. But he keeps sucking earning moans from me every so often.

He moves back to my lips and kisses me passionatly.

He moves his hands to my hips and slides then under my *you dirty minded fucks probably thought something else. not yet ;)* shirt and slipes it off my body, breaking away from my lips for 2 seconds.

I slide my hands under his shirt and slipe it off his body.

He puts his hand on my hips again, still not breaking our lips apart, and starts to trace my pants line. Clearly as a sign that he wanted to do something.

He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He picked me up and brought me to the bed laying me down on my back and his sitting ontop of me. And throughout this whole process, our lips still havent broken apart.

Rob deepens the kiss placing one hand on the bed right beside my head and one on my cheek.

He slipes his hands down to my pant and starts to unbuckle my belt and take my pants off. Once mine are off, I unbuckle Rob's pants and take them off.

This time, I get ontop of Rob ans kiss him. A nice passionate kiss. Deep makeout session.

I slide my hand down to his waist and slide it under his boxers taking his member in my hand.

Slowly I start to give Rob a handjob. He moans every so often. I dont let him cum. I stop before he has the chance to.

I move down to his waist and I start ti take off his boxers. Once they are off, I look at Rob for permission. He nods his head and I put the head of his member in my mouth.

Slowly I start sucking on Rob's member. Faster and faster.

Rob came in my mouth and I swallowed every last bit.

I went back up to Rob's face and kissed him.

"I love you so much." I whisper in his ear.

"I love you too." Rob whispers back.

Rob flips me over so he is ontop of me. He slips off my boxers and takes my member in his hand.

He moves down and puts the head of my member into his mouth earning a moan from me.

He sucks on my member. Going faster and faster unt I cum and he swallows it all.

Rob comes back up to my face and kisses me. I am taste myself in his mouth but I dont care.

"You want to do this?" Rob asks.

"Yes Rob. I love you so much. I am glad that it's with you." I say.

"Ok. And I love you too." Rob replies.

Shortly after, Rob slides his member into me.

He starts thrusting into me. Faster and harder.

"Say my name." Rob says.

"Rob" I say in between moans.

"I love you." Rob says

"I love you too. I'm about to cum." I say in between moans.

"Whenever you please my love." Rob says still thrusting.

I cum and Rob lays down beside me.

I am breathing heavily and so is he.

"That *catchs breath* was *takes a breath*" Rob starts.

"Amazing." I finish.

"I love you Preston Arsement." Rob says.

"I love you Robert Blain." I say cuddling close to him and falling asleep in his arms.

{Author's Note}

Sorry it was later than you may have wanted.

It's not as dirty as I was planning but it still may have scarred a few people.

The next part will be up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for all the support and everything on the story.

And before anyone says, I know Rob's realy full name is Robert Lasky but when I started this fanfic, I didn't know that.

Just go with it.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this part.

I will be doing Author's Note more often for this fanfic.

Good Night now!