Part 9: Do I have to get out of bed?

Rob's POV

I wake up beside the love of my life. Last night was amazing. We have been through some crazy ass shit and I am glad to have a night to just relax and be with the one I truely love with all my heart.

Hopefully today, will be a great day and nothing will go wrong. But with our luck, something is bound to happen.

Preston's POV

I wake up beside Rob. He is still sleeping.

I shake him gently.

"Wake up Robbie." I whisper in his ear.

"Just 5 more minutes." Rob replies back clearly tired.

"Sorry babe. We have things planned for today. No sleeping in." I say.

Rob rolls over and looks me in the eyes.

"Last night was amazing Preston." Rob says.

"Yes it was Robbie." I reply.

Rob moves closer to me so our body's are touching.

I wrap my arms around him.

"You know Preston. We have been through some crazy ass shit the past 2 weeks and it feels nice to just lay here, with you, and just relax. Ya know?" Rob says.

"Yeah, I do know. Let's just lay here in bed until Mitch and/or Jerome are tired of waiting for us and come get us." I say.

"I agree." Rob says.

"And I know what we can do while we wait." I say winking.

"And what's that?" Rob asks smiling and clearly knowing what I am talking about.

"Close your eyes." I say.

"Ok Purston." Rob says closing his eyes.

I lean in closer to Rob, closing the small gap in between us locking our lips together.

Rob knew what I was going to do so he didnt hesitate to kiss me back.

It feels so nice to just lay in bed and be holding my true love.

I roll Rob over and get ontop of him not breaking away from his lips.

I strattle his waist and lick his bottom lip begging for entrance.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I move my hand down to his "no no square" and give it a little you know what, and he moans a little and I take that chance to slide my tongue into his mouth.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend/best friend.

The moment gets ruined when I hear the door open.

"Hey Poof.............." someone starts.

"Mitch! What the fudge dog?! Way to knock first." I say getting off of Rob.

"Sorry. You guys were supposed to be downstairs 30 minutes ago. We have things planned for today." Mitch says.

"Sorry, be right down." Rob says.

"Alright." Mitch says closing the door and leaving us alone.

"Mitch always come in at the wrong time." Rob says laughing and getting out of bed.

"Yeah, he completely ruined the mood." I say getting out of bed.

*laughs* "Yes he did, but is was great while it lasted." Rob says walking over to me and warping his arms around my waist.

I rest my arms on his shoulder and I look into his eyes.

"I love you so much Rob. I would do anything to keep you happy, safe and in my arms for as long as I am living." I say.

"I love you too and I would do anything for you either. Whether or not it is to keep you happy, keep you safe or alive and in my life no matter how long. You mean the worl to me and I wouldn't give you up for the world." Rob says.

"Good, that's how I want it." I say.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Rob says.

I lean in and connect my lips to his in a nice passionate soft kiss.

Rob breaks away first.

"Let's get ready before Merome sends Ray and Mat upstairs to get us. And you know that won't end well." Rob says.

"Amen!" I say giving Rob a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbing some clothes and going into the bathroom to shave and get ready for a long but great day with the gang.

{Author's Note}

Hey MC's. Sorry it's been a while since the last update. I have been pretty busy but here is a long chapter.

Working on new chapters/updates on the other stories.

Most of the stories should be updated tonight.

Have a good night guys!!

Enjoy and peace out.