ANNOUNCEMENT (IT'S NOT BAD, I SWEAR)

Hey guys! (God, I really need to find a new introduction...)

So, as most of you are probably aware, school is starting back up, and that means less time to write. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that my updates might not be as consistent as they have been and I want to apologize in advanced for that. I mean, I'll try my best to stick to my schedule, but seeing as this is my last year of high school, I have no idea how much shit I'm going to have to deal with. All I'm asking is that you guys don't hate me if updates are a day or two late. I hate to disappoint you guys, I really do, because I consider you all of my friends and I'm one of those people who can't stand to let their friends down.

But on a different (sort of happier) note, a few of my books are slowly but surely coming to an end. However, as sad as that may be, I'm always writing and I'm always coming up with new ideas. So, as a little end-of-summer treat, I've got a new book out. It's called "Metronome" and it would make my day if you could check it out. As always, you can find it on my page, by clicking the external link, or by going to this URL:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/47394196-metronome-fob-fanfic-ft-tyler-joseph

Anyways, thanks for reading and thanks for understanding. You guys are seriously the most amazing people I've ever met and I love you all so much. Stay awesome =)

-Rachael

P.S. For those who like my imagine stories, I'm working on a new Pete Wentz one called "The Guy Next Door", so keep an eye out for that. Hopefully it won't flop like my last one did!