1

Chapter 1
<>
It was always the same thing, same dream and same ending. Every night I would wake up screaming and shouting. I lived in an orphanage since my parents or who ever they are maybe left me here because they didn't love me. Or they didn't need me.
That's why when I wake up I'm always screaming and crying and always think that this nightmare is never going to end....

It was my frost day at beacon hills high school. I was afraid thinking no one would like me, so I decided to stay quiet and not say anything.

Walking around the hallways I was able to find my locker by a history class, I looked around me and saw a few students laughing, smiling, and others flirting with some lacrosse boys.

I opened my locker and let out a deep sigh, "you can do this y/n you can do it." You whispered to yourself as you put your backpack in your locker and took out a binder.

Closing it shut you felt a few eyes on you, "don't look. Don't look..." Your repeated and quickly rushed down the hallway looking for your science class.

When you got there, walking inside the room everyone turned to look at you with a weird look. "Okay..." You whispered and walked to the back room. Everyone continued to talk or text on there phones while you wait and sit. You wanted to text your friends from your other home state but you thought that they wouldn't answer.

"Alright class phones off and away." The teacher said as she walked inside the classroom. You turned your phone off and slipped it into your pocket. "Y/n?" You heard someone saying causing you to freeze a little.

"Yes?" You asked and looked up to see the teacher facing you. "I see your the new student here right?" You nodded in response. "Well class this is y/n l/n." She said and walked back over to her desk. "Be nice to her and make sure you show her around as well." You tried to hind under the desk since everyone was staring at you.

"Alright I'm going to call at-"
"I'm here! Wait I'm here!!" A boy shouted as he ran inside the class.
He had black hair and brown eyes, he was a bit skinny and seemed much more older than you.

"Mr. Stilinski I don't want you late again!" The teacher said as he rolled his eyes and looked for a seat. You kept your head low and pretend you didn't see him coming towards you. "Mind if I sit here?" You heard him, looking up he was pointing at the empty seat next to you. "Y-yeah..yeah it's fine!" You said with a small smile. He chuckled softly and sits down on the chair next to you, "I'm stiles. Well my name isn't really stiles it's sort of a nickname." You nodded and smiled, "I'm y/n I'm new at this school." Stupid! Why did you say that?! "Oh well maybe I can show you around and you could meet my friends!" He offered, "I don't know..." You looked down at your hands and played with your fingers.

He smiled, "it's fine. Maybe some other day if you like?" You couldn't help but smile a little. "Sure I would love to. Today I'm just busy a lot got my hands full." You tried to muffle a small laugh and looked down at your notebook that was opened and blank.

"Alright class! Today we will be having a science project. Y/n I know your new so Stiles will show you what to do so you can catch up." You nodded and gulped, 'stiles? As in lab partner?' You thought. "Got it." You finally said and looked over at stiles who had a small smirk on his face, "why are you smirking?" You asked.

Stiles laughs, "it's nothing. Just no one really likes me as a lab partner."
"Well I'll tell you why if I know what it is." You smirked back and began to write notes down that the teacher noted on the board.

"So...." Stiles began.

You sighed, "if you want me to eat lunch with you then I'm fine not getting mad or anything." You said with a hint of a smile on your lips.

"Thanks. Just bad at flirting with a girl." He replied.

"You were flirting with me?" You asked and faced him, "not really."
"Okay then show me how you flirt." You said and laughed softly. "Okay uh...did it hurt?" He asked.

"What?" You asked confused.

"From heaven?" He smirked at you and chuckled. You couldn't slap but laugh quietly, "that's the best you got?!" You whisper shouted making sure the teacher didn't hear us.

"Hey I said it's hard to talk to a girl!" He replied with looked away. "Hey it's fine you just have to be yourself sometimes and other times you feel like being someone else." You looked down at your notes and let out a small sigh as you continued writing things down.

"I try to be myself but no one likes me that way...." He finally said and Stayed quiet for awhile.

You felt bad that no one liked him very much, but you knew that he was wrong and someone would like him...
You sighed and looked down, 'it's my first day and I already have a crush...' You let a groan escape your lips.

"You okay?" You turned to face stiles, "yeah! Just..not feeling so good." You lied and he nods. "Oh, well hope you start getting better."
"Just nerves I guess?" You stared at him it awhile as he wrote his notes, "stop staring." He finally said, "sorry!"
You looked away blushing and tried to concentrate on doing your work.

Maybe the first day won't be so bad after all....

A/n
Okay sorry if it's short!!
But I'm in Vegas and it takes me awhile since I've been around a lot. But I promise I'll write more!!