Chapter 15

Chapter 15
<>
Your eyes began to open up, letting out a groan you look around and noticed you were lying on a couch.

"What the..."

Soon you heard voices.

"Guys she awake.."

You sit up and looked around and spotted,  Scott and the others.

"Oh no..." You whispered and stood up.

"Y/n are you okay did he hurt you?" Asked stiles as he checked you.

"Guys I'm fine." You said quietly and stood up, from the corner of your eye you saw the nogitsune tied up, and his mouth was covered in duck tape.

"Stiles...." You whispered softly.

He slowly looked at you and stayed quiet.

"Y/n what happened to you! You went missing for almost 3 weeks!!" Exclaimed stiles.

You were afraid what would happen if you told the truth so you had to do the right thing to lie to them.

"I'm fine he just kept me as a prisoner you know as bate for later." You lied.

Scott nods and pulls you into a hug, you didn't want to hug back but you did so he could noticed that you were scared.

But not scared because you lied to him.

Scared that they'll hurt the nogitsune.

"Look we've been trying to get him to talk but he won't, could you try?" Asked a tall man, he looked way older then you maybe in his thirties.

"Who's this?" You asked Scott.

Scott sighed, "this is peter, Derek's his younger brother." He said gesturing you to the guy that knocked you out.

You glared over at him, "that guy knocked me out." You said filled with anger.

You noticed other new people, "and them?"

"That's Dr. Deaton, and that's kiras mother."

You nodded at them, "so you want to talk to he nogitsune?" You asked again.

Scott nods, "yes try to make him talk about his plans or anything!"

You let out a sigh, "alright but I need the room empty." You whispered at him.

After a few seconds everyone was out of the living room, only leaving you and the nogitsune alone.

Walking over to him you took the duck tape off his mouth.

"I want you to run." Was the first thing he said, you raised a brow.

"I'm not running until I get you out of here."

He gave you a weak smile, "I can't lose you..." You whispered.

He sighed, "you want me free don't you?" He whispered back.

You nodded quickly.

"Back at the cabin. I want you to get the tail come back here but wait outside. Brake it and order the oni to attack them."

He ordered, you nodded again at his mini plan.

"Okay..." You whispered back.

Before you could stand back up he leans in and kissed you softly.

"Stay safe." He whispered before braking away, you blushed and nodded slowly.

You covered up his mouth with duck tape again.

You turned around and walked over to the others, "what he say?" Scott asked.

"Nothing," you lied as you passed him. "But I should head home don't want to be close to him now," you said as you rushed towards the door.

You walked out slowly showing that you were scared, you closed the door that's when you made a run for it.

You ran into the woods heading back to the cabin.

You got there breathless and searched through the whole place until you found the tails, "okay, okay..." You repeated.

Running back to Scott's place you tried to hold back your pants from all the running.

Walked to the back of the house you looked in a window to see the nogitsune still tied up on the couch.

You slide down the wall and took a deep breath before you broke the tail in half.

The oni appeared around you, you gasped a little and sighed.

"Go get the nogitsune." You ordered them as they matched away.

You waited for a few minutes until you heard screams and grunts.

Quickly stand up you ran in and saw a few knocked out and others still fighting, "y/n get out of here!!!" Shouts scott.

You didn't do what he said and ran over to the nogitsune and got him untied.

"I knew I could count on you," he whispered as he held your arm.

"Let's go," you said as you both ran out of the house leaving Scott and his back being attacked.

You both got back to the cabin, you slammed the door shut and slide down it. "I...I..."

The nogitsune walked over and kissed your cheek, "it's okay your safe now..." He whispered, "your safe with me..." He said again.

You hugged him and sniffed softly, you were scared.

The both of you kept hugging for awhile until he brought you to the bed and lied you down. "Get some rest..

"C-can...you s-stay?" You asked nervously as you gripped his sleeve shirt.

He let's out a small sigh and nodded, "alright," he lied down next to you and pulled you close.

You tried to sleep but couldn't stop thinking of what was going on.

The nogitsune felt your fear and kissed your neck softly. "It's okay..." He whispered.

"I can't...I'm still afraid I'm scared! What will happen if they find me here with you again? When I'm actual on your side?" You asked.

You were shaking a little from fright.

The nogitsune stared at you, "it doesn't matter. If they try to hurt you I'll be there by your side making sure your alright..." He whispered kissing you softly.

You kissed him back and nodded slowly, "tomorrow I'll stay here with you making sure you feel better..." He whispered before pulling you into a tight embrace.

You liked being around him you felt safe and you loved that feeling...

A/N

THE END!!!!!

Just kidding book is still continuing!!!!!😂😂✋