4

Chapter 4
<>
Rushing out of the woods.

You didn't stop to take a breath you just kept running until you reached the school.

You passed the parking lot and heading inside, you were panting and tried to catch your breath as you ran around the hallways looking for stiles.

"S-STILES!!!" You shouted and reached the boys locker room, "s-stiles?!" You shouted, causing all the boys attention.

"Y/n!" Scott and stiles said and ran over to you.

You were panting and gasping for air until you collapsed on to the floor and gasped.

"Y/n it's okay just breath!!" Said Scott as he holds you.

You took in sharp breaths as you tried to calm down.

After awhile you caught your breath and looked around to see a few people crowded around you.

"I'm fine just..." You looked at stiles and looked back down.

"Panic attack..." You lied and stood up but lost your balance.

Stiles and Scott helped you walk out of the boys locker room and into the hallway.

"Y/n what happened?" Scott asked.

You looked down and sighed, "I don't know.." You whispered.

"Well can you at least tell us why you were having a panic attack?" Asked stiles.

You looked at stiles then at Scott.

"I..I was in the woods," you said.

"I was taking a walk and, and I was alone..." You were about to freak out again.

But you tried your best to not to.

"I saw someone."

"And who was that 'someone'?" Asked stiles with a curious look on him.

"Y-you.." You stuttered.

"Stiles? But he was with me during practice." Said Scott this time.

"Yeah I know! But still it was him I swear!! Your skin was all pale it looked like you barley got any sleep and your eyes were a but dark!!" You explained.

"Wait. You said his eyes were dark?" Scott asked and moved closer to you.

You nodded, "yes. And then when I got here you," you looked at stiles. "You were different! I thought this is a prank or something?!" You half shouted.

Stiles and Scott looked at eachother then back at you. "He's back." Scott finally said.

"Who's back?" You asked.

"We have to go get the others! Like now!" Stiles grabbed your arm and dragged you down the halls.

"Wait..WAIT!!!" You shout and pulled away from stiles grip. "Y/n we don't have t-"

"You have enough time to explain to me what's going on!!" You shout cutting Scott off.

Scott sighed, "fine but for now follow us!" He said and looked at stiles. "Get the others." He ordered.

Stiles was gone running down the hallways.

"Scott...?" You said softly.

Scott looked at you, "yeah?"

You took in a sharp breath, "I'm scared..." You said it.

You finally said it.

Scott sighed and pulled you into a hug, "don't worry your safe with me and the others."

"How? I don't even know what's going on?" You asked.

You were confused and you hated it, they were hiding something and you didn't know if they were going to tell you the truth of what was going on or not tell you what really is going on.

A/n

Hey!!!
Void stiles will be back soon!!

Like in chapter 6 or 5?

Just wait and see also I'll be trying to update as much often as possible don't worry.

Also........

I would say to follow me on tumblr but I'm not so active on there😂

So yeah!! Sorry about the cliffhangers I leave!!