6

Chapter 6
<>

Scott and the and the pack well lets say his friends were trying a find a way to kill this evil demon fox they talked about.

"so what do you think let is go?" asked lydia.

you sighed as you listened them talk about there plan or how he escaped.

"guys can we just clam down for awhile?" you asked them, "why?" stiles asked, you couldn't take this stuff anymore you didn't even know if this evil side of stiles was safe to be around or worse he would kill you just by getting in his way.

"y/n why don't you just take a rest?" said kira and helped you out of your seat you were sitting on while they planned things out which was about 20 minutes ago.

you let out a groan and nodded in response, "okay ill get out while you  guys plan out your supernatural thingy." you swear you had no idea if they were listening to you, why? Because they were talking while you left.

you had free period next and had nothing to do, so instead you head outside and began to walk down the lonely road, walking down the road you reached the orphanage that you were born in and lived in still no family. You didn't even know if Stiles and the others were your true friends!!

you walked inside and sighed as you got to your room and slammed the door shut, you hated it when the people that owned the orphanage would come in and ask if you were hungry or why you were here so early during a school day also they said when the lights were out and if you didn't turn them out bad things happen...and they are not good

You threw yourself on the bed and hugged your pillow, "you're the only one I have." you whispered but sounded more like a whimper instead.

looking around the room you wished the walls were painted a light blue color instead of it being a plain white. White. That was the only color that she was able to remember when she was born, born in a room with four white walls and no windows. She barley had anything in her room, only a book, pillow, blanket, bed, a phone, some cloths, and a small stuffed dog on the corner of a wall.

You lied back on your pillow and stared at the white ceiling. "Things will never change..." You whispered.

"Maybe they will..." Another voice said.

You jumped in fright and quickly got up from your bed, "y-you..."

It was him again.

But it wasn't the real stiles it was the nogitsune the bad side of stiles.

"What do you want from me?!" You shout and toss your pillow at him.

He chuckled and walked closer to you, the pillow not helping out much.

"I just want to talk, love."

Love? Since when did he start calling me that?!

"What do you want?" You asked again.

"I just want to talk to you about something." He walked over to your bed and sits down.

You moved away from him and stared down at your legs. You were afraid to look at him and was scared that he would hurt you or kill you.

A small chuckle was heard from him, "why so shy?" He asked.

"I'm not shy I'm just..."

"Afraid?" He added at the end, he cooked his head to the side.

You looked up at him a little and nodded,
"Y-yes..."

He smiled, "you don't have to be afraid of me little Dove...I'm here because I want to show you something.."

You looked away, "show me what?" You asked and hugged your legs as you moved them up to your chest.

"I want to show you," he moved closer until he was leaning against your ear.

"I want to show you how I escaped..." He whispered sending a shiver down your spine.

"H-how?" You stuttered, he chuckled. "Let me in...." He said.

"Let you in?" You asked.

He nods, "you'll remember sooner then you think." He smirked and stood up from the bed.

He walked over towards the corner of a wall and picked up the stuff dog. He chuckled and tossed it to you.

You stayed still and didn't move for awhile as you kept thinking about what he was talking about.

"Wa-" you looked at his direction but he was already gone.

A/N

Hey guys!!
Two chapters in one day hope you enjoy this thank you!!

Things will get better sooner and yeah also lots of fluffy stuff coming up!!! XD